This page contains BioShock: Infinite Hints for Xbox 360 called "Locations of all Vigors" and has been posted or updated on Apr 5, 2013 by Ann.
- Developer: Irrational Games
- Publisher: 2k Games
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Mar 26, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Locations of all Vigors
Follow the instruction below to find all Vigor locations.
- Possession: Go to the Fair's exit and get it from one of the stores to the left of the ticket vendor leading into Raffle Park.
- Devil's Kiss: Looted from a defeated fireman heavy-hitter after the Raffle encounter.
- Murder of Crows: Defeat the hooded enemies in the chapel inside the Fraternal Order of the Raven building. It is located on the altar near the large George Washington mural.
- Bucking Bronco: Go through the ticket station before reaching the pavilion leading to the gondola en route to the Hall of Heroes. The Vigor is located just as you leave the larger ticket chamber.
- Shock Jockey: Found on Slate in the Hall of Heroes.
- Charge: Located inside a small office behind a locked gate on the way to the Shantytown. The gate will be open on your way back to the Plaza of Zeal after leaving the Police Impound.
- Undertow: Check behind the desk in the Office of Jeremiah Fink before leaving through the exit.
- Return to Sender: After leaving the Port you will find a locked door that leads to the Salty Oyster Bar. You must activate a secret button that becomes selectable after you open the lock into Founder's Books and listen to the Voxophone recording about the button. Once the button is pressed, you can find the The Vigor on a table inside the Salty Oyster Bar.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
If you know other secrets, hints, glitches or level guides, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights with other players.
From: burial at sea
Posted on: 11-17-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.