This page contains Final Fantasy 13-2 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Fragment skills" and has been posted or updated on Mar 2, 2012 by yiangartuga.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Jan 31, 2012
- ESRB: Teen
- Encounter Master: Change the enemy encounter rate to frequent or less frequent.
- Eyes of the Goddess: Control camera in Event Scenes with Right Analog-stick.
- Field Killer: Defeat enemies instantly on the field.
- Haggler: Sell items to shops for 10% more gil.
- Mobile Mog: Lets Mog return to your side faster after throwing him.
- Mog's Manifestation: Improved Moogle Throw to find always treasure where none can be seen.
- Monster Collector: Increase odds to obtain a Monster Crystal from battles.
- Paradox Scope: Invoke paradox to explore new potential histories to challenge history's new possibilities.
- Rolling in CP: Earn more CP from battles.
- Anti-grav Jump: Hold Jump to travel further.
- Bargain Hunter: Purchase items from shops at 25% discount, also affects Serendipity coin prices.
- Battlemania: Increase the odds that rare enemies will be encountered.
- Chocobo Music: Select Chocobo songs while riding the Chocobo.
- Clock Master: Set overall game speed between High Speed and Low Speed.
Please Submit a Problem for any incomplete, non-working or fake cheat listed above.
Posted on: 03-21-2015
Posted on: 10-06-2013
Posted on: 03-07-2013
Posted on: 12-15-2012
Posted on: 10-12-2012
From: Mr. Crabs
Posted on: 08-11-2012
Posted on: 04-15-2012