This page contains Final Fantasy 13-2 Hints for Xbox 360 called "Fragment skills" and has been posted or updated on Mar 2, 2012 by yiangartuga. Let us know what you think of this Hint by thumbs voting.
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2012
- ESRB: Teen
- Encounter Master: Change the enemy encounter rate to frequent or less frequent.
- Eyes of the Goddess: Control camera in Event Scenes with Right Analog-stick.
- Field Killer: Defeat enemies instantly on the field.
- Haggler: Sell items to shops for 10% more gil.
- Mobile Mog: Lets Mog return to your side faster after throwing him.
- Mog's Manifestation: Improved Moogle Throw to find always treasure where none can be seen.
- Monster Collector: Increase odds to obtain a Monster Crystal from battles.
- Paradox Scope: Invoke paradox to explore new potential histories to challenge history's new possibilities.
- Rolling in CP: Earn more CP from battles.
- Anti-grav Jump: Hold Jump to travel further.
- Bargain Hunter: Purchase items from shops at 25% discount, also affects Serendipity coin prices.
- Battlemania: Increase the odds that rare enemies will be encountered.
- Chocobo Music: Select Chocobo songs while riding the Chocobo.
- Clock Master: Set overall game speed between High Speed and Low Speed.
Back to all Cheats
Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Final Fantasy 13-2 expert then please try to help others with their questions.