This page contains Cheats for 3D Sonic The Hedgehog organized by sections for 3DS. This game has "Action Platformer" as genre, made by M2, released on Dec 5, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: M2
- Publisher: Sega
- Genre: Action Platformer
- Release: Dec 5, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone
When at your title screen press Up, Down, Left, Right, Y, X
Press C-Up, C-Down, C-Left, Right at the title screen. A ringing sound will confirm this portion of the code. Hold A, tap Start, and keep A held until Sonic appears.
"Sonic Posts" 10,000 point locations
- Green Hill Zone 1: When Sonic passes the zone, make sure to pass his body all over the last tree. A "10,000" bonus point is hidden there.
- Green Hill Zone 2: When Sonic passes this zone, make sure to pass in between the second and third palm tree. The bonus point worth "10,000" is there.
- Marble Zone 1: When you view the message "SONIC HAS PASSED ACT 1", you should noticed three columns. To the right of the third column, pass all over the little area to get the "10,000" point bonus. In order for this to happen, you should use jump as much as possible to get him to reach the point bonus.
- Marble Zone 2: When you view the message "SONIC HAS PASSED ACT 2", pass his body all over the right side of the screen. You should get the "10,000" point bonus. In order for this to happen, you should use jump button as much as possible to get him to reach the point bonus.
- Spring Yard Zone 1: The next "10,000" bonus point is directly above the sign.
- Spring Yard Zone 2: The "10,000" bonus point is just above the blue post prior to the sign. It is closest to the left side of the screen.
- Labyrinth Zone 1: The "10,000" bonus point is on the ceiling nearest the right side of the screen.
- Labyrinth Zone 2: Although there is a point amount near the zone's sign post, that is not the "10,000" bonus point. The "10,000" bonus point is on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Star Light Zone 1: The "10,000" bonus point is slightly above the top right hand corner of the screen. When you hit it, you can just barely see the bottom left hand corner of the point when you return to the ground.
- Star Light Zone 2: The "10,000" can be obtained by having Sonic jump "on top of" the second lamp post that can be viewed from the screen. When you return to the ground, you cannot see the point.
- Scrap Brain Zone 1: Under the ground, you will see a series of pipes that seems to go in this pattern: "l n l". The "10,000" bonus point is above the first "l" (pipe). This might be complicated to get.
- Scrap Brain Zone 2: No points here.
- There are no points in Zone 3 of any of the Zones.
Special Zone entrance
You can almost always have the Special Zone entrance open (the giant ring next to the sign at the end of level Acts 1 and 2) by not losing your rings. If you do lose your rings, when you pass a checkpoint, intentionally die, then continue through the level without losing any rings. This works about 80% of the time.
Collect 50 rings and finish the stage. There will be a giant ring.
Collect the extra life at the very bottom of Green Hill Zone - Act 3. Accumulate 100 rings to obtain another extra life. Collect a third extra life located at the top of the loop-the-loop. Intentionally lose a life and repeat the process.
Complete Green Hill Zone 1-1 or 1-2 in 29 seconds or less to receive 50,000 bonus points.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.