This page contains Cheats for Minecraft: Pocket Edition organized by sections for Android. This game has "Adventure First-Person" as genre, made by Mojang, released on Sep 13, 2012. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person
- Release: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
To unlock the following Achievements, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Acquire Hardware (15 GP)||Smelt an iron ingot.|
|Adventuring Time (40 GP)||Discover 17 biomes.|
|Archer (10 GP)||Kill a creeper with arrows.|
|Artificial Selection (30 GP)||Breed a mule from a horse and a donkey.|
|Bake Bread (15 GP)||Turn wheat into bread.|
|Benchmaking (10 GP)||Craft a workbench with four blocks of wooden planks.|
|Body Guard (20 GP)||Create an Iron Golem|
|Camouflage (30 GP)||Kill a mob while wearing the same type of mob head.|
|Chestful of Cobblestone (20 GP)||Mine 1,728 Cobblestone and place it in a chest.|
|Cow Tipper (15 GP)||Harvest some leather.|
|Delicious Fish (15 GP)||Catch and cook a fish!|
|Diamonds to you! (15 GP)||Throw diamonds at another player.|
|DIAMONDS! (20 GP)||Acquire diamonds with your iron tools.|
|Dispense With This (20 GP)||Construct a Dispenser.|
|Enchanter (20 GP)||Construct an Enchantment Table.|
|Freight Station (15 GP)||Use a Hopper to move an item from a Chest Minecart to a Chest.|
|Getting an Upgrade (15 GP)||Construct a better pickaxe.|
|Getting Wood (10 GP)||Punch a tree until a block of wood pops out.|
|Have a Shearful Day (15 GP)||Use Shears to obtain wool from a sheep.|
|Hot Topic (15 GP)||Construct a furnace out of eight cobblestone blocks.|
|Inception (20 GP)||Push a piston with a piston, then pull the original piston with that piston.|
|Into Fire (20 GP)||Relieve a Blaze of its rod.|
|Into the Nether (30 GP)||Construct a Nether Portal.|
|Iron Belly (20 GP)||Stop starvation using Rotten Flesh.|
|Iron Man (15 GP)||Wear a full suit of Iron Armor.|
|It's a Sign! (15 GP)||Craft and place a Sign.|
|Leader of the Pack (20 GP)||Befriend five wolves.|
|Librarian (20 GP)||Build some bookshelves to improve your enchantment table.|
|Lion Tamer (15 GP)||Tame an Ocelot.|
|View Complete List|
It takes 3 pieces of wood to make four stairs, and when you destroy a stair block you get one piece of wood, so for every 3 pieces of wood, you can turn that into 4 pieces by turning the 3 into 4 stairs and then deleting them.
More Inventory Slots
There is a limited amount of inventory slots in Minecraft PE. Have you ever finally found that coal you'd been searching for only to find you can't pick it up because all of your inventory slots are used by bricks, axes, stairs, etc? There is a way to create over a dozen more slots-- and it's easy to do:
- Open Minecraft PE on your device.
- Before playing in SURVIVAL mode open up a CREATIVE mode map.
- Close the CREATIVE mode map.
- Open the SURVIVAL mode map you wish to play: you will see over a dozen empty inventory slots.
- You must do this every time you restart the game in SURVIVAL mode or you will lose the inventory in those slots. (NOTE: Today I accidentally hit the "home" button on my phone while playing Minecraft PE and it took me out of Minecraft and directly to my home screen. I simply tapped the Minecraft PE app on my home screen and I was back right where I left off, with all of my inventory in tact. This is because I did not quit the game, my phone merely switched tasks for a moment.)
I am in the habit of opening in CREATIVE mode before playing in SURVIVAL mode: this trick works every time., and all of my inventory is right where it belongs. Happy gaming!
Replacing chests till they come, kinda
Since chests haven't come then. Besides the trick of getting about 12 more slots. If you have any items that can go in furnaces, a lot that take space in your furnace, then do this.Take any room of your house,cave or other. Destroy the floor and replace it with furnaces. You can put items in it, but make sure to only fill one apace per furnace, then otherwise you would be making stuff. It is a way to kinda replace chests till they come, plus it is an awesome floor pattern.
If you live in a cave tips and tricks
If you live in a cave and you're having problems with the mobs spawning, then just make a room with a crafting table, furnace, furnace floor(a cheat i wrote), hole that goes to bedrock, and 2 doors (1 in cave, and 1 leads to outside the cave in case you leave the mobs for later. If you want a pet, then first have a test animal, close him in the cave, but you obviouslt can't completely seal it. So just put lots of trapholes outside in case he escapes, then keep trying until he has no escape, then he could be your pet or not. If you're cave is too small, then make an upper room instead of having to look for blocks and make a room, this just requires breaking. I have no more cheats, but for more i will make a part 2, and try the seed:hunt. It is my main seed, flat big land, snow, giant cave (my home with a chicken), and others.
How to survive before multiplayer battles
- Get all of the wood in a few trees. You don't have much time until night so hurry!
- Build a little hut made of dirt or sand.(You can make better houses later.)
- Get some stone with your extra time. Be careful not to go that far.
- It's night! Get back home ASAP.
- Now in your house, build a crafting table and make a stone pickaxe if you have any stone. If not, just make it out of wood.
- In your house, dig down for some stone and stuff.
- Use the stone to make armor, tools, and weapons.
- Now that you are protected, get out your house and fight some spiders, zombies, and skeletons to get what they drop.
- It's morning now. Spend the rest of you day collecting extra stuff for in case.
- It's night. Make tools out of the stuff you got and then shoot some zombies with arrows.
- It's daytime again. Look for some stuff that enemy's dropped when they died by the sun.
- Time to mine for diamond and gold! But first you'll need powerful tools so you can mine the diamond and gold.
- Find some iron and make a pickaxe out of it. Mine all the way down to the bedrock.
- Go 10 to 15 blocks above the bedrock.
- Mine forward and you'll probably find a bunch of diamonds if you don't mess around.
- Once you get lots of diamonds, make armor, tools, and weapons. Make sure you have some extra diamonds cause multiplayer battles are not safe.
- Make sure you have a lot extra of everything before doing multiplayer battles.
- Make sure you make your server visible, then tell your friend to come to your house.
- Tell your friend to click join game, and then he will join you game you were playing.(It loads for a long while.)
- He will join your game!
Game Easter Eggs
How to see mr. crafter
First make a secret passage then the titanic and an airplane wait 5 minutes hide wait 2minutes and hay presto tap him and it will show loads of secret crafting items like an engine and a motar to make a flying airplane in survival only that flys and the titanic that sails anything you want.
How to spawn HIM
Build an 5x5 cobblestone and then put torches in the four corners. Then build a 3x3 gold blocks in the middle and a nether reactor core in the middle. And put torches around the reactor core then two red wool on top of the core. And put a torch on top.
How to make a herobrine spawn
Make a three by three golden Square then put mossstone in the middle and put two bits of nether rack on the top then put four torches around the gold so it makes a diamond then put flint and Steel on the top of the nether rack remember do that last.
Rare Easter Eggs
I was playing minecraft, then suddenly, my sis took a screenshot, and there was a baby zombie riding a chicken. I looked it up and they are rare.
There as another Easter egg, the Spider jockey. It's a skeleton riding a spider. Even rarer it can ride a cave spider.
It's very rare a zombie will spawn full diamond armor, and it's rare it will drop when it dies.
Skeletons can spawn with swords and are much faster.
Wither skeletons can also ride a spider.
And, creepers struck by lightning become a Charged creeper.
Hope you enjoy this Easter egg list, don't be upset when you don't find them, for they are very rare.
Out of map
Go to the very edge of the map. go to third person mode and build a block tower to the top layer. on the top two layers you will notice that your guy is invisible. you can then walk out of the map but when you exit and come back in you will be back in the map.
Standing inside a block
There is a way to stand inside two slabs wich form a full block together. the first thing you need to do is placing a slab on a random place. the second thing you'll need to do is standing on the slab. the last thing is to watch to the slab and place another slab (wich is made of the same material) on it.
How to make a Portal
Hey guys. I saw a video of someone doing this and a portal appeared.
- Go to the edge of the map.
- Build a tower to the top of the world.(It'll take a while to do that but it is really worth it.
- Climb to the top or your tower.
- Slowly walk to the edge of the map. If you walk to fast, the game will just crash.
- There go go! A portal to hell!
Portal to nether
Hey guys, if your trying to make a portal to the nether, it's just impossible. They took out some things you need to make the portal. You need, obsidian, diamonds (to break the obsidian), fire, and burning wood or flint and iron (to make fire) to make a complete portal that works. They took out burning wood and flint. Now there's no way to make fire. Just hope they add fire on the next update!
Infinite door glitch
Stand on wooden stairs and place a door on the stairs,you will get 2 doors.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Microsoft recently took over Minecraft and now I'm seeing really crazy things. For one, my friend and I are currently watching a land mass shift that is taking over my Mi...
Posted on: 08-21-2016
How to use observer and piston's...
Posted on: 08-11-2016
How do you feed the spider because untried to give them something but they killed me...
Posted on: 07-28-2016
I was in my home and suddenly I found and Enderman standing in my garden. I wish I could kill but I think I can. Someone told me that Endermans are scared of water. I tri...
Posted on: 07-24-2016
I really want to make an arrow. But I don't know where to find a flint. Need help...
Posted on: 04-29-2016
I know I've flied before on accident a couple times, but when I cover the world in buckets of lava, I need to fly and I can't! Do you know how to? If you do, please tell ...
Posted on: 02-06-2016
When I first played the game Steve's right arm was displayed, then something happened and now Steve's right arm does not display at all. What is wrong. Please help me wit...
Posted on: 01-22-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.