This page contains Cheats for Sonic The Hedgehog organized by sections for Android. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Sega Of America, released on May 17, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Sega Of America
- Publisher: Sega Of America
- Genre: Action
- Release: May 17, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Hidden Options Menu
Start a new game on the "No Save Mode," and as soon as the SEGA logo fully appears, quickly tap the letters S-E-G-A in order. You should hear a ring sound if done correctly. Then hold down on the screen anywhere with both thumbs and continue to hold through the title screen and you will be taken to the hidden options menu.
- 00: Sonic and Tails
- 01: Sonic
- 02: Tails
- 03: Knuckles
- On: Spindash on
- Off: Spindash off
Gnd Spd Cap
- On: Ground speed limit on
- Off: Ground speed limit off
Air Spd Cap
- On: Air speed limit on
- Off: Air speed limit off
- On: Spikes do not have a cool down; hitting them twice in quick succession kills you.
- Off: Spikes have a cool down, like other enemies and traps.
- S1: Everything remains true to the original version.
- S2: Some items are swapped with ones from Sonic 2; also affects items in Debug mode.
- S1 + S3: Some items are swapped with ones from Sonic 3; also affects items in Debug mode and Sonic has mid-air spin from Sonic 3.
- S2 + S3: Some items are swapped with ones from Sonic 2 and Sonic 3; also affects items in Debug mode and Sonic has mid-air spin from Sonic 3.
- 06: Everything remains true to the original version.
- 07: Extra Chaos Emerald can be obtained and there is one extra Special Stage, allowing Sonic to enter his Super form.
All Chaos Emeralds
Enable the "Level select" code. Then, play songs "04", "01", "02", and "06" in order at the "Sound Test" menu.
Enable the "Level select" code. Then, play songs "01", "09", "09", "01", "00", "06", "02", and "03" in order at the "Sound Test" menu. Start a level, then tap the score display at the top-left corner of the screen during game play to toggle Debug mode. Use the "-" and "+" to change objects, then jump to place that object at your current location.
Change Tails to Miles
Unlock Tails, then select "No Save" mode then the plus for both Sonic and Tails. Finally tap the letters "A", "G", "E", and "S" in order at the at the Sega screen to change Tails' name to Miles. A Japanese message will confirm correct code entry.
Fly with Tails
Unlock Tails, select "New Game", then the plus for both Sonic and Tails. Hold Up and press Jump during game play, then hold Up and press Jump again while in mid-air to start flying with Tails. Press Jump at Tails to hang on, then use the D-pad and Jump button to fly.
Super Sonic and Debug
Start the game in no save mode and the when the sega jingle starts tap all the letters then put both thumbs on the screen and it will take you to a Sonic 2 looking level select with sound test in the sound test put 220.127.116.11 for all emeralds and 1.9...18.104.22.168.2.3 for debug after the first 9 get off of it but don't push anything get back on the 9 the push it and if you don't have tails or knuckles on character 1 for sonic 2 for tails 3 for knuckles 0 for sonic and tails.
Unlockable Hidden Characters
To unlock the following secret Characters, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Knuckles||Search for all The Chaos Emeralds|
|Tails||Beat The Game once|
"Sonic Posts" 10,000 point locations
- Green Hill Zone 1: When Sonic passes the zone, make sure to pass his body all over the last tree. A "10,000" bonus point is hidden there.
- Green Hill Zone 2: When Sonic passes this zone, make sure to pass in between the second and third palm tree. The bonus point worth "10,000" is there.
- Marble Zone 1: When you view the message "SONIC HAS PASSED ACT 1", you should noticed three columns. To the right of the third column, pass all over the little area to get the "10,000" point bonus. In order for this to happen, you should use jump as much as possible to get him to reach the point bonus.
- Marble Zone 2: When you view the message "SONIC HAS PASSED ACT 2", pass his body all over the right side of the screen. You should get the "10,000" point bonus. In order for this to happen, you should use jump button as much as possible to get him to reach the point bonus.
- Spring Yard Zone 1: The next "10,000" bonus point is directly above the sign.
- Spring Yard Zone 2: The "10,000" bonus point is just above the blue post prior to the sign. It is closest to the left side of the screen.
- Labyrinth Zone 1: The "10,000" bonus point is on the ceiling nearest the right side of the screen.
- Labyrinth Zone 2: Although there is a point amount near the zone's sign post, that is not the "10,000" bonus point. The "10,000" bonus point is on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Star Light Zone 1: The "10,000" bonus point is slightly above the top right hand corner of the screen. When you hit it, you can just barely see the bottom left hand corner of the point when you return to the ground.
- Star Light Zone 2: The "10,000" can be obtained by having Sonic jump "on top of" the second lamp post that can be viewed from the screen. When you return to the ground, you cannot see the point.
- Scrap Brain Zone 1: Under the ground, you will see a series of pipes that seems to go in this pattern: "l n l". The "10,000" bonus point is above the first "l" (pipe). This might be complicated to get.
- Scrap Brain Zone 2: No points here.
- There are no points in Zone 3 of any of the Zones.
Special Zone entrance
You can almost always have the Special Zone entrance open (the giant ring next to the sign at the end of level Acts 1 and 2) by not losing your rings. If you do lose your rings, when you pass a checkpoint, intentionally die, then continue through the level without losing any rings. This works about 80% of the time.
Collect the extra life at the very bottom of Green Hill Zone - Act 3. Accumulate 100 rings to obtain another extra life. Collect a third extra life located at the top of the loop-the-loop. Intentionally lose a life and repeat the process.
Complete Green Hill Zone 1-1 or 1-2 in 29 seconds or less to receive 50,000 bonus points.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How does tails open the gate switch?...
Posted on: 02-15-2014
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.