This page contains Cheats for Shattered Planet (RPG) organized by sections for Android. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Execution Labs, released on Mar 27, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Execution Labs
- Publisher: Execution Labs
- Genre: Action
- Release: Mar 27, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
Encounters, Stats and inventory
- Tip 1: Move one tile at a time to lessen surprises in unidentified locations.
- Tip 2: You can jump off ledges to reach the next area without needing to discover a teleporter. This will certainly cost health. Tap off the tiles into outdoors or use "catapult" fluids.
- Tip 3: Focus on enhancing your Health early in the game to offer yourself higher survivability. After reaching an appropriate value, proceed to upgrading your Strength in order to beat enemies quicker.
- Tip 4: When you are at least two-thirds health, test unknown fluids on yourself. By doing this, corrective fluids will certainly help you while hazardous fluids will certainly not kill you outright.
- Tip 5: Test fluids far from ledges and in bigger spaces to stay clear of getting moved into threat.
- Tip 6: Radiant red eyes in the fog suggest an unidentified enemy, native, or things. Eyes that move are normally locals or enemies. Fixed eyes are crystal rocks or random occasion things.
- Tip 7: Just run away if you end up being overloaded. There is no requirement to kill all enemies that are come across.
- Tip 8: A lot of Locals are tranquil and will certainly battle your enemies. You can then gather the benefits after the battle ends.
- Tip 9: If they are totally covered, blighted tiles will just do harm. You can pass over it securely if a tile is speckled or partly covered.
- Tip 10: Drop the very same type of item from your stock on the ground if you discover a beneficial consumable item however are brief on stock space. Get the freshly discovered consumable and use it, then gather the item that was dropped earlier.
- Tip 11: Tap off the tiles into open air or use "catapult" fluids.
- Tip 12: Radiant red eyes in the fog show an unidentified enemy, native, or things. Eyes that move are typically locals or enemies.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.