This page contains Cheats for Batman: Arkham Origins organized by sections for Android. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Warner Bros. International Enterprises, released on Jul 23, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Warner Bros. International Enterprises
- Publisher: Warner Bros. International Enterprises
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jul 23, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
To unlock the following Achievements, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Defeat Bane (10,000 XP)||Defeat Bane.|
|Defeat Copperhead (10,000 XP)||Defeat Copperhead|
|Defeat Deadshot (10,000 XP)||Defeat Deadshot|
|Defeat Deathstroke (10,000 XP)||Defeat Deathstroke|
|Defeat Electrocutioner (10,000 XP)||Defeat Electrocutioner|
|Unlock Downtown Gotham (15,000 XP)||Unlock Downtown Gotham|
|Unlock the Docks (15,000 XP)||Unlock the Docks|
|Unlock the Industrial District (15,000 XP)||Unlock the Industrial District|
Red Son Batman costume
Link your WB Games account to the game. It features different attribute upgrades and bonuses.
Stamina, Combos and more
- Tip 1: Stamina - Playing a mission will cost stamina points. It refills one bar every five minutes. You can use WayneTech points to fill Stamina automatically.
- Tip 2: Combos - When three successful attacks are made you will get an option to swipe and deal additional damage. Spamming attack moves may cause you to miss the opportunity to use the swipe move.
- Tip 3: Stats - Focus on upgrading your Fisticuffs stat first, as your primary mode of fighting will be punching enemies.
- Tip 4: Blocking - To block easier, tap and hold the large shield icon at the bottom left corner, instead of tapping with two fingers.
- Tip 5: Upgrades - Upgrade Fisticuffs, which increases the damage of Batman's basic attacks with each rank purchased. Upgraded the Assault and Guarded stances to decrease their drawbacks and increase their benefits. When upgraded by a few ranks, the Guarded stance can make Batman powerful with high survivability.
WayneTech Points (FB)
WayneTech points are invested on upgrades, boosts, stamina, and new fits. You will certainly obtain WayneTech after finishing missions. Link to Facebook and suggest the game to buddies to make free WayneTech points.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Can't defeat bane or deathstroke. They expect you to put your finger through the screen tapping or something?...
Posted on: 09-23-2014
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.