This page contains Cheats for Monster Super League organized by sections for Android. This game has "Role-Playing" as genre, made by 4: 33, released on Sep 9, 2016. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: 4: 33
- Publisher: 4: 33
- Genre: Role-Playing
- Release: Sep 9, 2016
- ESRB: Not Set
Astrogems, gold and other tips
- Tip 1: The astromons run on your normal elemental triangle of water, fire, and wood, so constantly prepare your team around exactly what you're mosting likely to face one of the most. The enemy astromon AI tends to non-stop attempt to exploit your weak points! If you bring a wood component into a fire battle, they will gang up on your bad wood astromon. If you plan on bringing them, watch your components and make sure you have a strategy to cover them!
- Tip 2: Matching gems in astromon's slots will give them a set bonus. Aim to match your gems with the astromon's function. Let's state you're planning to gem your fire type Miho, who is a Tank type. That indicates she has a lot of health and defense. You may desire to enhance her with more defense gems. Each astromon's gem slots are distinct to them, and them alone. One fire Miho might have a various set from another fire Miho.
- Tip 3: Finishing the 4th mission in each chapter will reward you with an increasing amount of astrogems.
- Tip 4: Finishing particular capture pursuits, daily missions and othe challenges will reward you with a good amount of astrogems. Cleaning all the Weekly missions will give you the 100% Clear Reward which is a lot of astro gems.
- Tip 5: Make certain to examine the Astroguide whenever you catch a new astromon. For every single new never ever prior to seen astromon you capture, you'll earn free astrogems. You get more astrogems for each evolution stage!
- Tip 6: You can invest your astrogems on summoning new astromons. As typical, ensure you purchase the most significant pack-- the 600 astrogem one. You get 10 summons in this pack with one alternative ensured.
- Tip 7: Finishing missions and missions like typical will reward you with stacks of gold. We extremely advise trying to complete all your daily pursuits prior to they reset, as the 100% Clear Reward is 30,000 gold!
- Tip 8: Selling additional gems you do not require is a great way to create some additional earnings. It's very little, however gems aren't too rare and you'll be discovering a lot of them as you battle through the later levels.
- Tip 9: Every 5 levels (every 10 after you hit level 30) you can enter into the "Special Package" menu and gather level-up presents, which are just a lot of gold stacks. They start at 50,000 then ultimately develop to 400,000!
- Tip 10: Include pals! You can send out pals percentages of gold. It's a lot of gold if you have a complete pals list! As an included bonus, after you've sent out gold to a good friend 5 times, you can send them an astrogem!
- Tip 11: You can also exchange astrogems for gold.
- Tip 12: Attempt to invest and discover in a Recovery-type astromon. Among their abilities, typically their active ability, will bring back health to your team. Throughout the early game, you'll manage fine with just the red orbs, however ultimately enemy astromons will begin to hit hard. When you start the game, we lucked out and hatched a wood-type Seiren from the free eggs you get. Her active ability recovers the entire team. It's actually valuable!
- Tip 13: Variants are hard to come by, however if you handle to record one make certain that you set it as your team leader. The only thing various about variations from the normal types is that they have Leader Skills that just trigger when ... well, you thought it! With that stated, while the leader abilities are handy, do not stress about looking for a lot of variations. Considering that they're not too various, they aren't that a lot more important.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.