This page contains Cheats for Pokemon White Version organized by sections for Nintendo DS. This game has "Role-Playing Console-style RPG" as genre, made by Game Freak, released on Mar 6, 2011. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Mar 6, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
Unlock National - Dex
First defeat Elite Four, after the credits leave the house and "Professor Juniper" gives you the National Dex.
Trainer Card colors
- Black or White: Complete the National Pokedex.
- Gold: Obtain all Pokemon Musical Items.
- Purple: Defeat the Elite 4.
- Red: Get a 49 Streak in both Super Single and Super Double Subway lines in the Battle Subway. Silver: Obtain all Entralink Powers.
To unlock new wallpapers you have to beat "Elite four". Beat him again for more wallpapers.
First you have to beat the Elite 4 then goto the Giant Chasm with two Blisseys in the back of your party. After encountering the Ditto, send in Blissey. Let the Ditto transform into Blissey, switch back out and defeat the fake Blissey for easy EXP.
Go to the second floor of the building with the scientist that wants a password at Castelia City. Talk to him, then say "Everyone Happy" then "Simple Connection". Save the game. You can now use the "Relocator" option at the main menu to transfer the Legendary Trio (Raikou, Suicune and Entei) and Celebi to Pokemon Black or White.
Unity Tower at oceans of Unova
Do an international trade using the Geonet to access Unity Tower, use the boat at the Unity Pier at Castelia City to travel to Unity Tower. The Unity Tower tracks people from different countries available on the Geonet. You may talk to these people and track things about them.
The following items can be found at the indicated locations.
- Amulet Coin: Unite the dancers in Castelia City. Defeat first by the fountain and they will ask you to find other dancers. They are found on Narrow Street and on a Unity Pier. Fight them and then talk to them afterwards. Return to the fountain and talk to the dancer in the middle to get the Amulet Coin, which increases the funds you gain.
- Big Root: Present in Pinwheel Forest or 5% chance from a wild Lileep or Cradily. This item increases the HP that results from successful Energy draining moves (for example, Leech Seed).
- Black Sludge: Has a 5% chance from a wild Trubbish, Croagunk, or Toxicroak or 50% chance from a wild Garbodor. This item restores 1/16th of a Poison-type Pokemon's HP every turn. It damages other types when held.
- Experience Share: Given to you by the CEO/Janitor of the Battle Company on the Floor 55 in Castelia City.
- Leftovers: Present in a rubbish can under the Village Bridge between Route 11 and Route 12. The Dousing Machine must be used to find it. This item restores 1/16th of a Pokemon's health every turn.
- Lucky Egg: Given to you by Professor Juniper when you arrive at Chargestone Cave on Route 6. This item gives additional experience points to the Pokemon holding it in any battle it participates in.
- Macho Brace: Present in Nimbasa City, from a man standing at the eastern gate. This item will doubles the EV points the Pokemon gets in battle but will halves its speed stat.
- Scope Lens: Found on Floor 47 in the Battle Company in Castelia City. This item boosts a Pokemon's critical hit ratio.
- Power Hold items: Bought at the Battle Subway.
- Power Weight: +4 HP EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Bracer: +4 Assault EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Belt: +4 Defense EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Lens: +4 Special Assault EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Band: +4 Special Defense EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
- Power Anklet: +4 HP EV points after every battle, 50% speed stat.
Game Easter Eggs
Flip Your Pokemon Around on Summary Page
Open your party list and select a Pokemon you wish to turn around. Select summary and it'll bring you to a page detailing their stats. If you click their battle sprite, it'll turn around and face the other way, showing you their backsprite. If you leave their summary page and come back, they'll still be facing the way you left them.
There are different people and events that make the music change.
- Talking to the "Band" in one of the buildings when you get to Accumla Town will give the music a Piano tune and an added beat to it.
- In Nacrene City there is a man who will play the accordian when you get near him if you talk to him.
- There are kids running and spinning in a circle in Iciurrus City. A clapping beat will be added when you get near them.
- In Opelucid City (Black) there is a man with a guitarish instrument. If you talk to him an added techno tune will be added.
- In Village Bridge a man with an Acoustic Guitar will add to the tune if you talk to him. There is also a man near the bridge who will add his weird voice to the music. Another person hear will add their music to the tune if you talk to the man on the bridge named Russo. There is yet one more person who will add a whistle to the tune if you go to the top right field and talk to him.
- Anville town has a person who will add a flute to the tune if you talk to the person next to the railing when you first enter the town on the bridge.
- The music also changes with the seasons. Also, as you go lower into the caves the music gets slower. Lastly, in Castelia town, the building that the GameFreak makers are in, there is one person who will, while in the room, change the music to the Team Rocket theme if you talk to him.
If you run your stylus over your badges, it will make them shine and sparkle. Tap them and you even hear them chime! This works for both Black and White.
Mario and Zelda Props
Are the props in Pokemon Black and White meant to resemble gear from other Nintendo games? You decide
- Toy Sword - Master Sword from Legend of Zelda
- Top Hat - Looks like Prof. Layton's hat
- Windup Key - Mario's Key from March of the Minis
- Red Parasol - Looks like Peach's parasol
If you use an action replay and you turn on walk through walls, you can walk straight through landoruses shrine and walk into the trees he will be sitting in the way back.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do you get pass the cliff in relic castle because im stuck and i want to get zekrom. Can you please help me out...
Posted on: 01-11-2014
Which pokemon can you use to beat burgh?...
Posted on: 10-30-2013
Do you think my team is good i am at relic castle by the way. my team is a lvl 26 tranquill (planning on lvling up) a lvl 27 elegem lvl28 herdier lvl 36 emolga lvl 35 emb...
Posted on: 07-31-2013
I all ready have a snivy and i want a tepig aswell were can i get a tepig....
Posted on: 12-01-2012
I dont get what a pokemon out break is and i have got thundurus but not tornadus where can i get tornadus....
Posted on: 12-01-2012
I have 2 liberty passes and don't know were the boat is help me find it please...
Posted on: 11-03-2012
Does anyone know what alders first Pokemon was the one he lost to sickness...
Posted on: 09-28-2012
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.