This page contains Cheats for Biohazard 2 organized by sections for Gamecube. This game has "Action Adventure" as genre, made by Capcom, released on Jan 16, 2003. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Jan 16, 2003
- ESRB: Mature
Various Cheats and Hints
While playing a game, press Start to display the options screen. Select the "Button Config" option. Highlight the "Aim" selection, then hold R and press Z(10). If you entered the code correctly, the white boxes around ''Config'' and ''Aim'' will change to red.
Search the desk on the left side of the S.T.A.R.S. office. The phrase "Its trashed someone must have searched it" will be displayed. Repeatedly search the desk approximately fifty times until a roll of film is found. Take the film and develop it in the photo lab to see a picture of Rebecca in a basketball uniform.
Successfully complete either character's first scenario in under two hours and thirty minutes with an A or B ranking for the rocket launcher with infinite ammunition. Successfully complete either character's second scenario in under two hours and thirty minutes hours with an A or B ranking for the gatling gun with infinite ammunition. Successfully complete either character's second scenario in under three hours with an A or B ranking for the machine gun with infinite ammunition. Note: The bonus weapon will appear in the next game after the first chest is opened.
Successfully complete either character's second scenario in under two hours and thirty minutes with saving less than twelve times. Hunk is a soldier that must reach the second floor of the police station from the sewer with just battles and no puzzles.
Successfully complete either character's first and second scenarios in less than three hours. Then, play the game again with the other character, and successfully complete their first and second scenarios in less than three hours. Play the game a third time and complete either character's first and second scenarios again in less than three hours. Note: The game must be saved less than twelve times during each of the six scenarios played and bonus weapons must not be used. Tofu is a piece of tofu (food) that must reach the second floor of the police station from the sewer with just battles and no puzzles. Tofu can not use any weapons other than a knife.
Start a game on the normal difficulty setting. Then, go to the police station without collecting any items. Quickly move past the zombie that appears in the alley near the police station. Collect the shotgun, then kill the zombie. Take the special key from the zombie's body and go to the dark room to open the lockers with alternate uniforms. Claire has a single alternate uniform, with a quick shooting revolver. Leon has two alternate uniforms, one of which will allow him to shoot with one hand.
Extreme battle mode
Successfully complete both of either character's scenarios with an "A" rank, then go to the "Special" option. A new "Extreme battle mode" selection will be unlocked.
Play as Ada Wong in extreme battle mode
Complete extreme battle mode level 1 with any character.
Play as Chris Redfield in extreme battle mode
Complete extreme battle mode level 2 with any character.
EX file locations
1. Scenario A: In the cabinet in the file room.
2. Scenario B: On the desk in the Culture Experiment room of the Lab.
3. Scenario B: On a Umbrella soldier body in the Sewer B2 Wastewater Channel (east side).
4. Scenario A: Go behind the counter of the Gun Shop, on top of the counter.
5. Scenario A: In the briefcase near the end of the Bus at the beginning.
6. Scenario B: On Hot Dog Cart on the first street.
7. Scenario A: On the table in the room with the Fans and the blue doors in the Police office.
8. Scenario A: On Jill's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office.
9. Scenario B: On Rebbeca's desk in the S.T.A.R.S. office, near the first aid bag hanging on the wall.
10. Scenario B: In the passage with stairs just outside the Police station doors.
11. Scenario A: The Lab, in the B4 Vaccine room.
12. Scenario A: The observation room of the police station on table, the one-way glass.
13. Scenario B: In the Lab in on the desk in the P-4 Laboratory-across from the moth room.
14. Scenario B: On the table in the room were the Chief dies.
15. Scenario B: In a cabinet in the monitor room that shows the Tyrant in the Factory.
16. Scenario A: In the Library of the Police station in a bookcase on the northern upper level.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.