This page contains Cheats for Contract Killer: Zombies organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Adventure" as genre, made by Glu Games Inc., released on Oct 7, 2011. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Glu Games Inc.
- Publisher: Glu Games Inc.
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Oct 7, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- You'll receive free gold for nabbing in-game achievements. These range from rescuing survivors to killing 110 common zombies. To view the current list, just press the Goals tab on the top left corner of the map screen.
- First rule is: reload whenever possible.
- You can only use an ammo crate once per stage, except in Survival Mode, so avoid refilling your weapons after firing just a couple of bullets.
- Be on the lookout for bonus crates.
- Choose the best weapons for missions.
- Do not let the Bomber come close. Shoot him from a distance. Otherwise he will explode and deal a lot of damage.
- Kill Piper as soon as possible or he will call siblings to his aid. Piper will fight back aggressively when cornered.
- Move fast when Thrower begins to launch his projectiles. Be sure to attack him when he is trying to fall back and reload.
- SH Security: Former security officers' armor makes them tough. These guys are hard to kill.
- Zombie scientists cannot be stunned and will advance until they are killed.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How can I exchange cash with gold?...
Posted on: 10-12-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.