This page contains Cheats for Ridiculous Fishing - A Tale Of Redemption organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Sports" as genre, made by Vlambeer, released on Mar 14, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Vlambeer
- Publisher: Vlambeer
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Mar 14, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Game Center achievements
To unlock the following Apple Game Center achievements, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Eagleman (100 GP)||Discover all 66 entries in the Fish-O-Pedia|
|Reached the Arctic Floes (50 GP)||Discover 20 entries in the Fish-O-Pedia|
|Reached the Maelstrom (100 GP)||Discover 35 entries in the Fish-O-Pedia|
|Reached the Stormy Seas (50 GP)||Discover 6 entries in the Fish-O-Pedia|
|Redemption (100 GP)||Reach the bottom of the Arctic Floes|
|Seagullman (50 GP)||Discover 52 entries in the Fish-O-Pedia|
General Gameplay Tips
- If you've got a chainsaw upgrade attached to your line, holding down on the screen will not only sink the line more quickly, but it will also slice through any fish you come into contact with for a quick injection of cash. Make sure you don't run out of fuel and end up getting your hook caught early on.
- Avoid jellyfish at all costs.
- If you bring any jellyfish to the surface shooting them will inflict a penalty against your earnings. Also any of the fish, touching them on the way down will cause your line to rise back up if it hasn't been upgraded.
- The dual Uzis offer the most effective assault against your flying fish.
- Toaster upgrade is a usefull one. The first fish you touch on the way down will be electrocuted, and you'll be able to carry on downwards until you hit a second fish.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I can't seem to get to the bottom of the arctic floe- any suggestions?...
Posted on: 06-18-2013
I have $999,999 and there is nothing left to buy at the store- will new things come up to buy?...
Posted on: 06-18-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.