This page contains Cheats for The Drowning organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action Shooter First-Person" as genre, made by Dena Co., Ltd., released on Aug 1, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Dena Co., Ltd.
- Publisher: Mobage, Inc.
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Aug 1, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Tips
- When they pass away, Don t forget to really gather the kill points zombies drop.
- Due to the fact that updated weapons provide you much better damages, constantly upgrade weapons.
- Fundamental weapon goes all the means to level 25, so put on t be timid to take it to a minimum of level 10 (and replay the phases with it updated for a genuine blast!).
- Constantly attempt to strike as lots of headshots as possible they provide you more points and fill the craze meter much faster.
- Craze provides you a lot even more indicate fill it much faster, eliminate and get headshots varied zombies in order to fill that bar as quick as possible.
- The very best method to approach Attack phases is to progress and in reverse in a straight line as quickly as you reach completion point, tap all-time low of the display (180 degrees turn) and start shooting at the zombies that have most likely began to you.
- When approaching Defend phases things are a bit more complex considering that there are 3 points that you wish to shield and they may not be offered in a straight line.
- If the zombies break in, you wear t lose the phase or something: they simply all come at you and you can shoot them below point blank array.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.