This page contains Cheats for Samurai Siege organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Space Ape Games, released on Jul 26, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Space Ape Games
- Publisher: Space Ape Games
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jul 26, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
To unlock the following Achievements, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Banker! (1,000 XP)||Upgrade a Jade Coin Vault to Level 9|
|Beat a Real Player (1,000 XP)||Win your first battle against another player|
|Boom! (1,000 XP)||Build a Cannon|
|Freeze! (1,000 XP)||Build a Freeze Tower|
|In Command (1,000 XP)||Train 100 Commanders|
|Investor (1,000 XP)||Upgrade a Jade Coin Vault to level 4|
|Lack of Essence (1,000 XP)||Upgrade an Essence Storage container to level 4|
|Make Them Quiver! (1,000 XP)||Train 1000 Archers|
|Medic! (1,000 XP)||Train 50 Healers|
|Ninja Army (1,000 XP)||Train 500 Ninjas|
|Pool of Essence (500 XP)||Upgrade an Essence Storage container to level 2|
|Rampage! (1,000 XP)||Train 100 Ram crews|
|Rock and Troll (1,000 XP)||Train 150 Oni Trolls|
|Saver! (1,000 XP)||Upgrade a Jade Coin Vault to level 2|
|Sea of Essence (1,000 XP)||Upgrade an Essence Storage container to level 9|
|Shocker! (1,000 XP)||Build a Chain Lightning Tower|
Hey guys, i recently discovered that if you dont want a cannon to wipe out a group of samurai then if you deploy a new unit everytime its about to shoot then it focuses on that new unit! Use a ninja everynow and then to distract it!
General Gameplay Tips
Attempt signing up with a partnership by picking "Join an Alliance!" from the left side of the display. Alliances let you connect with fellow guild members and gather even more diamonds, coins, and essence. Teams can likewise combat one an additional for acknowledgment on the game's leaderboards. Your soldiers aren't especially wise, so beware exactly how you divide them up. Do not send them off in a glob; divided them approximately secure various other defenses and archer towers. All your soldiers vanish when a battle is over, despite whether they're injured. If a little battalion can get the task done, do not overdo deployment; see. If you over-deploy too frequently, you'll lose cash and time.
Castle Defend and Buildings
- Tip 1. The dojo lets you queue-up and train warriors. When a warrior is trained, she or he waits in the practice lawn up until she or he is deployed.
- Tip 2. Essence gradually gathers in the essence well. Essence is required for training soldiers. Each soldier type needs varying quantities of essence.
- Tip 3. Update your castle to unlock brand-new structures. Protecting your castle throughout an enemy attack is essential, as the battle ends if it falls.
- Tip 4. Coins created by the market are composed the coin safe. Spoils of war wind up below, too. The greater the safe's level, the even more cash it can keep.
- Tip 5. The marketplace creates coins with time. You should have area in your coin safe prior to you can gather the marketplace's payout.
- Tip 6. When your soldiers exit the dojo, they moving towards the training lawn. The greater your lawn's level, the even more warriors it can hold.
- Tip 7. Protective properties like walls, cannons, and archer towers are progressively unlocked as you beat enemies. They're exactly what stand in between you and damage when the enemy comes knocking.
- Tip 8. The majority of the structures in Samurai Siege can be updated at the expense of coins, essence, or diamonds. Updating a structure makes it more powerful, and expands its storage ability when suitable.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do you fight against the laser and how do you beat the it?...
Posted on: 10-24-2014
Hey guys, i need help on the solve part, and it only gives 2 rams, 10 smurai and ninjas, how do u destroy the castle?...
Posted on: 06-28-2014
How do i unlock the brown beach side homeland?...
Posted on: 06-07-2014
What is the best set up for defending...
Posted on: 03-15-2014
I just started the game and i have a 9000 coin limit but i need 10000 for the castle upgrade. What do i do to increase my coin capacity so that i can buy it because atm i...
Posted on: 01-22-2014
Im stuck and can't get passed level 28...
Posted on: 10-24-2013
Stuck on this level, any suggestions?...
Posted on: 10-24-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.