This page contains Cheats for Boom! Tanks organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Strategy" as genre, made by The Codemasters Software Company Limited, released on Sep 11, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: The Codemasters Software Company Limited
- Publisher: The Codemasters Software Company Limited
- Genre: Strategy
- Release: Sep 11, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Strategy
- Shots: Charged shots cause more damage and have a greater chance for a perfect shot. However, using a charged shot is not always the best choice, especially if there is a chance to hit anything but a perfect shot. Usually three rapid shots are better than one charged shot. Also consider the health bar of the enemy tank. If it is close to zero, firing a charged shot is a waste.
- Perfect Shots: When trying for a Perfect Shot (where the bar stops within the middle brackets), the longer you allow the shot to charge, the wider the space available for a Perfect Shot. It is best to allow the bar do a complete movement before stopping it for an increased chance of a Perfect Shot.
- Paint Jobs: Select the "Personalize" tab and change the camouflage of your tank. Certain camouflage types give you extra coin rewards. They are generally cheap, costing a few stars at most.
- Tanks: Save to purchase tanks in the C2 category. They are affordable at a cost of 18 stars, and they have very good stats when compared to the C1 tanks.
- Coins: Complete the Search and Destroy missions to earn coins easily.
There are 4 stats to update in your tank. Balance everything out prior to acquiring added upgrade levels. Due to the fact that each certain upgrade will certainly enhance a certain stat of your tank while lowering another one, this is. If you enhance Attack, it will certainly reduce the Aiming; if you enhance the Defense, you will certainly likewise enhance the Reload Time. It must not be a concern to update since intending tends to work well. The advised order to update is Armor, Main Gun, Tech, Ammunition, Reload, and Aiming; then duplicating the order for the next cycle of upgrades.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.