This page contains Cheats for Puzzle Trooper organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Miscellaneous General" as genre, made by Kabam, released on Apr 9, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Kabam
- Publisher: Kabam
- Genre: Miscellaneous General
- Release: Apr 9, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
Skills, Combos and health boost
- Tip 1: When possible, attack with combos in mind. Produce combos since your picked gem will certainly move all the others on the level. Discover a match by moving a single gem, and keeping the other gem readily available for dragging around.
- Tip 2: It shows that some gems will certainly not activate an attack if you do not have a complete deck. Use this as a benefit using these gems in combos.
- Tip 3: That health boost will certainly be lost if you match health packs while you have optimal health. When actually required, attempt to keep the health packs all set however just use them. When the enemies are more powerful, use them later on.
- Tip 4: After a particular variety of rounds, a few of your cards will certainly obtain the option of setting off a special ability. When required, making it possible for those ability just.
Coins, Cards and higher level troops
- Tip 1: A you level up and win additional cards, pick your finest cards locked so you do not use them by error and just level them up. Leveling a card expenses cash that ought to not be lost that on a card that you will certainly stop making use of quickly. Typically, the even more stars a card has, the much better it is for your squad (particularly since it has a greater optimum level).
- Tip 2: As quickly as reach optimum level with a card, you can evolve it if you have actually the needed cards. Evolve your cards as quickly as possible to offer them even more power and room to grow.
- Tip 3: Some cards can be "leaders", leading to numerous different bonuses (for instance, lowering damage from a particular kind of unit, or additional hit power). Analyze your cards'leader abilities and appoint the card that assists you the most as leader. You can still keep your previous leader in the squad.
- Tip 4: You start with 23 "power" for your squad. Broaden this capability by investing diamonds in the establishment, at the expense of 2 diamonds per unit of power. More squad capability enables you to have greater level soldiers in your squad.
- Tip 5: Farm formerly completed battles to make coins.
- Tip 6: Utilizing cards to evolve or boost, you can offer them for coins or just to make room for others.
- Tip 7: Make achievements to obtain benefits that consist of special cards, gems, and additional coins.
Build Decks and Combos Attack
- Tip 1: Attempt to develop a deck with among each of soldier type (red, green, blue, purple and yellow), so that every match made will certainly activate an attack. This is not constantly the finest method since you can choose your ally from the missing out on color or use the bonuses of your leader to enhance the stats and attack power of your dominant color.
- Tip 2: Red beats green, green beats blue, blue beats red, and purple and yellow beat each other.
- Tip 3: When possible, attack with combos in mind. Develop combos since your chosen gem will certainly move all the others on the level. Discover a match by moving a single gem, and keeping the other gem offered for dragging around.
- Tip 4: It suggests that some gems will certainly not set off an attack if you do not have a complete deck. Use this as a benefit by utilizing these gems in combos.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do you reset progress on puzzle trooper....
Posted on: 11-24-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.