This page contains Cheats for Dead Effect organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Adventure" as genre, made by Bulkypix, released on Sep 12, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Bulkypix
- Publisher: Bulkypix
- Genre: Adventure
- Release: Sep 12, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gamplay Hints
- The character you pick depends on 2 things: the kind of weapons you want to start the game with, and whether you choose female or male. Gunnar Davis starts the project with a TAR-XR12 Attack Rifle and STIG-P320 Handgun, while equivalent Jane Frey carnages zombies with a Velvet-23R Shotgun and W&W E81 Revolver. Both characters have access to bullet time, and you can buy the various other's weapons once you have enough credits.
- Once and a while, turn around. Zombies will typically slip up from behind.
- A headshot lead to an immediate kill on a lot of zombie kinds, so make sure to intend down the sights and target those suckers.
- Constantly look for a clinical sheathing. Stay inside till wellness is totally renewed.
- Constantly invest credits to buy brand-new weapons and make upgrades in between objectives. This consists of increasing a weapon's Damages, Publication size, Reload Time and Precision. You can likewise get even more ammunition.
- Select the locks by quickly tapping the touchscreen when you come throughout closets. You'll commonly discover important credits or ammunition.
- Remember both bullet time and the shock weapon recharge after use
- Full hacking mini-games to make credits. Match the highlighted sign(s) prior to time runs out. Pay really very close attention to the signs. The designers will try to fool you with subtle distinctions.
- It'ses a good idea to have fun with the volume up. You'll commonly hear zombies prior to seeing them.
Easy "Cargo Bay: I don't like healing" Achievement Guide
You must dodge the grenades and also disable also auto-heal if it was previously activated.
Easy "Inner Net: Specialist" Achievement Guide
Stungun and grenades will count as a weapon, and must be avoided. Use your main weapon instead of using the secondary one because of the mini-boss at the end of the level.
Easy "Nucleus: Living legend" Achievement Guide
Start the map with the number of waves set to four. The first three waves are easy with the stungun. Use your automatic rifle to kill the mini-boss.
Easy "Zombie overseer" Achievement Guide
To farm kills, get the minigun as soon as possible. This can be done easily by playing the Biohazard missions. Depending on the length and difficulty, you will receive gold bars as a reward. Forty five gold bards are required to purchase the minigun. Then, select a difficulty that you are comfortable with and begin farming kills in the first survival level "AlphaComplex" repeatedly. If done correctly, you can get about at least 100 kills per run, which lasts three minutes. This will also result in a large number of credits and gold bars, which will help you upgrade your minigun and other weapons. In survival mode, the zombies spawn faster the faster you kill them. They also always spawn outside your field of view. Make sure you run around and look behind every corner. By doing this you will turn away from other corners and give the zombies a chance to spawn there.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.