This page contains Cheats for Survival Island ! - Escape From The Desert Island! organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Action" as genre, made by Hironaga Yanagihara, released on Jan 9, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Hironaga Yanagihara
- Publisher: Solaris
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jan 9, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
Study of Artefacts and Quantities Needed to Make!
Tree Branch x 10
Tree Branch x 50, Plant x 50, Rock x 30
Tree Branch x 80, Nut x 50, Rock x 5
Tree Branch x 30, Rock x 30
Bad Fishing Rod:
Tree Branch x 30, Plant x 30
Tree Branch x 2, Plant x 1, Nut x 2
Mash x 1, Oil x 1
Plant x 2, Mash x 3, Nut x 10
Mash x 2, Spice x 2
Plant x 3, Oil x 1
Palm tree x 50, Rock x 80, Rope x 10
Rough Fishing Rod:
Palm Lumber x 80, Rope x 20
Conch Shell Horn:
Conch Shell x 1
Plant x 20, Oil x 5
Fishbone x 1, Beautiful Shell x 2
Fishbone x 1, Coral Piece x 1, Clam Shell x 1
Tree Branch x 3, Rope x 1, Glue x 1
Normal Fishing Rod:
Palm Lumber x 100, Strong Rope x 10, Fishbone x 30
Rope x 40, Strong Rope x 1
Palm Tree x 100, Cedar Tree x 100, Strong Rope x 50, Tire x 10
Palm Tree x 999, Cedar Tree x 999, Teak Tree x 999, Wire x 100, Nail x 400
The game is hard, this is as far as I have got. Hurry up guys, I need help. :(
Spoilers + more recipes
Below you will find some outright spoilers, I'm going to do my best to list them in order so that you can stop reading when you find something you haven't already done. Recipes are at the bottom.
First some general advice: You probably need to go fishing. If you don't have a normal fishing pole and raft, you definitely need to go fishing. Try using your axe, knife, mallet, and mortar on everything in your inventory.
1. You can plant seeds just about anywhere. Go into one of the two grass zones and plant at least a dozen. This is how you get pineapples for the first letter quest. Complete the quest by throwing the pineapples into the ocean. (don't worry if your 24 hour time limit ran out, just read the letter again and the timer will restart, then send the pineapples).
2. If you are wondering why you don't have your raft recipe yet, its because you need tires. You get tires by fishing, and they're much easier to get with a normal fishing pole. To get a normal fishing pole you need to get a fish, and then use your knife on it to get fishbone.
3. You need a rain flower for the second letter quest. You can find it on the island to the north east, the one surrounded by high waves and rocks. You can get onto the island by following around the big clump of rocks on the lower right of the island in a counter-clockwise semi circle. You need to use 4 pieces of strong rope on the cliff faces to get up to the area with the blue flowers. The flower is only there when its raining. Use your mortar on it to get blue medicine, use a bottle on the medicine to get medicine in a bottle, then throw the bottle into the ocean (you need to have the letter active).
4. Use your strong rope on the cliff in the second grass area on the starter island. Search around the pine trees on the left to find a strong wire (it respawns every hour, I suggest you collect like 10 of them). Then, go down and to the left and use strong rope to climb down behind the 3 palm trees, then exit the map to the left. You should be in an area with a lot of rocks on the palm tree maze map. There is an iron plate hidden under one of the rocks. Walk straight up past the double palm trees, walk left, then up, hit the rock at the top up, walk left, hit that rock left, then walk down into the u, made by the rocks and hit the rock on the left to find the plate. Tada, now you can make a knife, and that's probably all the help you'll need for a while (the recipes for post knife discoveries are at the bottom)
5. I forget exactly which recipes you get at this point, but I think you can skip over making a nice axe and good fishing pole. Study strong glue, and then use your new knife on a boot to get thread (you can also get thread from scraps of fabric, but I have boots coming out of my ears and not as much fabric). Study strong thread, make one, and then study strong fishing net. Make a whole bunch of strong fishing nets, they're reusable and super handy for getting wire and steel nails.
6. Gather enough steel nails to make your boomerang, and then head over to the map with the island with the screws on it. (If you can't get there, hit the rock into the hole between the two palms, and then exit to the right by the teak trees). Wait for night, then walk up to the island using the sand bridge, equip your boomerang and use it to collect the strong screws. Study and make a shovel.
7. If you don't already have a mini coconut, there is a maze through the palm trees on the palm tree map. Walk through the gap in the palm trees on the right side of the path, and then work your way down and to the left. You should end up in a clearing with a single palm tree in the middle, hit it to get the coconut.
8. Walk over to the beach, use your shovel to dig a hole and plant the coconut. Use a plastic bottle by the ocean to get water in a bottle, then use it to water your tree/coconut seed thing. Use your boomerang to kill the crab on the beach, use a mallet on it in inventory, and then study fertilizer. Use the fertilizer on the tree. This starts a timer, at the end of which you have to water and fertilize it again. And that's as far as I've gotten. Hope that helped a lot of you out.
- Knife: 120 palm lumber, 20 strong rope, 10 nail, 10 screw, 1 steel plate
- Strong Glue: 2 glue, 1 small berry
- Strong Thread: 1 thread, 2 strong glue
- Fish Net: 20 rope, 3 strong rope, 1 strong wire
- Strong Fish Net: 20 strong rope, 5 strong thread, 1 strong wire
- Boomerang: 5 cedar lumber, 50 teak tree, 3 steel nail
- Fertilizer: 1 rabbit droppings, 1 chicken droppings, 1 sheep droppings, 1 boar droppings, 1 shell of crab
- Shovel: 50 cedar lumber, 10 iron pipe, 3 iron plate, 1 strong screw
- Good Fish Pole: 150 cedar lumber, 30 strong rope, 20 nail
- Tough Fish Pole: 200 cedar lumber, 40 thread, 40 nail, 40 screw, 1 strong wire
- Nice Axe: 80 palm lumber, 100 rock, 20 rope
- Iron Axe: 100 cedar lumber, 150 rock, 10 strong rope, 1 iron plate
- Battery: 5 aluminium foil, 10 palm lumber, 5 fabric scrap, 5 wire
- Saw: 100 cedar lumber, 30 wire, 50 iron plate, 50 nail, 1 steel plate
- Lantern: 20 strong rope, 20 wire, 20 iron plate, 20 screw, 5 strong glue
- Hammer: 5 iron pipe, 30 strong rope, 1 iron ingot
- Sleeping Bag: 20 strong rope, 20 strong thread, 40 fabric scrap
Most of recipe list
Health Supplement: 2 plant, 3 mashed potatoes, 10 nut
Spiced Potato: 2 Mashed potatoes, 2 spice
Oil: 2 tree branch, 1 plant, 2 nut
Rope: 3 plant, 1 oil
Strong rope: 3 tree branch, 1 rope, 1 glue
Strong thread: 1 thread, 1 strong glue
Glue: 1 mashed potatoes, 1 oil
Battery: 5 aluminium foil, 10 palm lumber, 5 fabric scrap, 5 wire
Shell Earrings: 1 fishbone, 2 beautiful shell
Coral Necklace: 1 fishbone, 1 coral piece, 1 clam shell
Conch Shell Horn: 1 conch shell
Poor Axe: 30 tree branch, 30 rock
Rock Axe: 50 palm tree, 80 rock, 10 rope
Nice Axe: 80 palm tree, 100 rock, 20 rope
Iron Axe: 100 cedar lumber, 150 rock, 10 strong rope, 1 iron plate
Steel Axe: 150 teak lumber, 200 rock, 10 iron plate, 1 steel plate, 10 strong glue
Strongest Axe: 300 teak lumber, 500 rock, 300 iron plate, 5 steel plate, 300 strong glue
Bad Fish Pole: 30 tree branch, 30 plant
Rough Fish Pole: 80 palm lumber, 20 rope
Normal Fish Pole: 100 palm lumber, 10 strong rope, 30 fishbone
Good Fish Pole: 150 cedar lumber, 30 strong rope, 20 nail
Tough Fish Pole: 200 cedar lumber, 40 thread, 40 nail, 40 screw, 1 strong wire
Perfect Fish Pole: 400 teak lumber, 200 strong thread, 200 wire, 150 iron pipe, 150 screw
Wooden Knife: 10 tree branch
Knife: 120 palm lumber, 20 strong rope, 10 nail, 10 screw, 1 steel plate
Mallet:50 tree branch, 50 plant, 30 rock
Mortar: 80 tree branch, 50 nut, 5 rock
Saw:100 cedar lumber, 30 wire, 50 iron plate, 50 nail, 1 steel plate
Hammer: 5 iron pipe, 30 strong rope, 1 iron ingot
Shovel: 50 cedar lumber, 10 iron pipe, 3 iron plate, 1 strong screw
Boomerang: 5 cedar lumber, 50 teak tree, 3 steel nail
Straw Mat: 40 rope, 5 strong rope
Sleeping Bag: 20 strong rope, 20 strong thread, 40 fabric scrap
Lantern: 20 strong rope, 20 wire, 20 iron plate, 20 screw, 5 strong glue
Compass: 100 wire, 80 iron plate, 200 screw
Fertilizer: 1 rabbit droppings, 1 chicken droppings, 1 sheep droppings, 1 boar droppings, 1 shell of crab
Thats all my recipes so far.
Beach area guide
You can get most of these items from these places: The main island beach, go to the lower right part, and it opens up another area of the beach. You can get:
- Potato (from punching the green leaves)
- Pearl shell
- Beautiful shell
In this area, you may encounter a red crab when it's raining. I have not figured out how to kill it yet(pesky little creature). There are also more items available on the beach during rain. Take note of your stamina when it rains too, it will start dropping like crazy.
You may already know it but if you are a apple user u can save your time on studying. To do this go to settings > general > date&time > disable set automatically and set the time you want using this you can activate bonus time when ever you want and dont have to use study book. Its a cheat so it may have problems so i do not recomend you to use this many times (well I used it about 40 times but nothing happened, just telling you) This post became so long but thanks for reading.
Lion Kill - Easy levels
When killing lions at 0 stamina, the hungry text don't appear. I'm not even sure if it is supposed to appear. Seems to be too easy to kill lions this way. The xp gain from killing is extremely high, I kill lions to replenish my stamina to chop wood or fishing. Easy levels.
Floating rock glitch
On the beginner island if you go to the north most bush and go through the palm trees and past the teak trees all the way to the sand, during nighttime go across the "bridge" that appears, push the rock on the adjacent island on the bridge and when daytime comes the bridge disappears with the rock floating there.
Making the cocunut tree head move
When you are at the coconut tree while it makes a new one, punch the tree over and over until it moves. Keep punching and it moves more.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I am locked out of strong screw place by seeds. Can I cut fruit trees? Help me!...
Posted on: 09-22-2016
I got the pineapple quest on my first day playing, but didn't realize I could plant seeds. It expired, I guess, because the next time I tried to read the letter it crumbl...
Posted on: 09-18-2016
I cut down the trees but when I return they're all there again. I'm confused as to why we need to cut down trees if the trees won't actually disappear please help :)...
Posted on: 09-06-2016
How do I unlock sheep in survival island I tried every area and I still can not find sheep anywhere...
Posted on: 09-02-2016
I'm stuck on wat to do with the rock on the island that u can only go to at night. also are u supposed to do something with the unmovable rock and the weird spike in the ...
Posted on: 09-02-2016
I got a bulb in my strong fishing net while using it and they are on the daily rewards can you even use them or are the just a sell thing?...
Posted on: 08-29-2016
When do I get the coconut quest? I have my tree and it's giving me coconuts? But I have not received a bottle for the quest?...
Posted on: 08-19-2016
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.