This page contains Cheats for Dungeon Keeper organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Strategy Real-Time" as genre, made by Bullfrog Productions, released on Jan 29, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Bullfrog Productions
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Strategy Real-Time
- Release: Jan 29, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
General Gameplay Strategy
Imps are the only minions that have the ability to assist you develop brand-new structures and dig with your very own dungeon. Swiping the Imps in the Imps menu will trigger them to work two times as quick. The 2x effectiveness boost does not last permanently, so you will need to hit them frequently. Assailants can just occupy with your asserted entryways, so you will wish to stragtegically place traps to stop the enemy crowd from making it through. When raiding, if your unit handles to reach a brand-new room and ruin the structure in there it will declare it, and unlock it to deploy brand-new units.
- Always maximize the number and levels of your stone storages and your treasuries.
- Move your stock treasury and stone storage to different locations somewhere closer to the center of the stage so that they have more rooms and traps guarding them.
- Imps are the only minions that are able to help you create new buildings and dig through your own dungeon.
- Swiping the Imps in the Imps menu will cause them to work twice as fast. The 2x efficiency boost does not last forever, so you will have to hit them regularly.
- Attackers can only invade through your claimed entrances, so you will want to stragtegically place traps to stop the enemy horde from getting through.
- A good tactic is to make complicated pathways around your dungeon to foil and confuse opposing players. A spiraling or zig zagging paths that players will have to spend a long time walking through.
- Battle this game is a numbers game. Each new hatchery adds 5 housing spaces and each additional hatchery upgrade will add yet another 5 housing spaces, allowing you to send in massive armies at any given time. Prepare by building and upgrading Hatcheries.
- When raiding, if your unit manages to reach a new room and destroy the building in there it will claim it, and unlock it to deploy new units.
- Don't waist your resurces with players who don't have many resources or who are too heavily-guarded. You can skip any opponent by hitting the "skip" button.
- Complete the achievements in order to earn free gems.
- Participate in the events as often as they come along they are one of the best ways to load up on resources and possibly to even earn bonus gems.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Just a quick question as I'm pretty new to the game but I was wondering when I get attacked the stone and money that gets stolen is that from out of my already accumulate...
Posted on: 02-01-2014
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.