This page contains Cheats for Pocket Starships: Space MMO / MMORPG organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Role-Playing Massively Multiplayer Online" as genre, made by Spectacle Games, released on Sep 12, 2016. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Spectacle Games
- Publisher: Spectacle Games
- Genre: Role-Playing Massively Multiplayer Online
- Release: Sep 12, 2016
- ESRB: Not Set
Various Gameplay Tips
- Tip 1: There are 2 type of points in the game, which are experience points (XP) and dominance points (DP). You require XP to unlock ships and other items, while DP increases your online ranking and offers you a possibility for a daily reward.
- Tip 2: You get XP by doing missions, eliminating enemies and using quest-bots.
- Tip 3: You can boost your XP by farming pirate zones and doing missions, however it is normally a smart idea to prevent the missions that follow tutorial. They just aren't worth the difficulty.
- Tip 4: Supremacy points are gotten in PvP zones. You get a particular amount naturally, just by remaining in the zone, however you can also get 50 DP for each enemy player you kill, station you damage and numerous awards for winning informs.
- Tip 5: In the south central map of the area there are Unicorn sectors. They vanish after you get to level 16, so you have to visit them previously.
- Tip 6: When picking a ship, you have to consider its function. If you are seeking to help your faction, an Engineer ship is your finest option, though it will earn you less points. On the other hand, Tanks are great early for obtaining as much DP as possible. Once you get past the start, you should focus on getting one of the Fighter class ships like Falcon. When updated, these ships end up being very effective for attacks.
- Tip 7: Solar ends up being incredibly important in the late game, so aim to save up on it as much as possible.
- Tip 8: Pirates can arbitrarily drop boxes that you can open just with keys you collect by winning informs. You can also purchase transporter's boxes from the shop. They hold a good deal of feats, some even holding rare ships.
- Tip 9: Falcon Mk II is thought about by lots of to be among the best ships both for quick mining and fast battles.
- Tip 10: On the other hand, building a Leviathan is generally a wild-goose chase and resources. They are not worth it. It is a much better concept to just collect more resources and wait a bit longer.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.