This page contains Cheats for Castle Creeps TD organized by sections for iPhone - iPad. This game has "Strategy" as genre, made by Outplay Entertainment Ltd, released on Sep 17, 2016. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- Publisher: Outplay Entertainment Ltd
- Genre: Strategy
- Release: Sep 17, 2016
- ESRB: Not Set
Towers and Heroes
- Tip 1: Towers can be constructed at any point in a Mission, whether at the start or in the middle of a wave. Tap on an empty Tower Plot to open the Build Tower Menu. You can select from among 4 base Towers to improve each plot.
- Tip 2: Archer: An Elven Tower that will drizzle arrows down on neighboring creeps.
- Tip 3: Cannon: A Human Tower that uses large cannons to deal damage over a large area.
- Tip 4: Infantry: Positions Dwarf soldiers on the battleground to stall the creep advance.
- Tip 5: Magic: Magical crystals will shoot raw energy at creeps, disregarding armor.
- Tip 6: Building Towers costs Elixir and each Tower has a various expense. Be tactical with your Elixir and which Towers you build.
- Tip 7: Some especially effective Creeps will look for to get your Towers with effective attacks. , if a Tower is harmed it will not lose efficiency however it is at threat of being ruined by subsequent hits.. Once a Tower is damaged its Elixir can not be restored however the Plot can be used once again. If a Tower is just partly harmed you can select to Repair it with Elixir by tapping on it and choosing the Repair Button.. A Tower will constantly try to fix to complete health or as close as it can get with the Elixir you have offered to you.
- Tip 8: As you progress through the game you will access to more effective variations of the base Towers. These can be constructed by tapping on an existing Tower to open the Tower Menu, and choosing among the readily available choices along the top.
- Tip 9: If a Tower isn't really well placed it can be offered to restore some of the Elixir.. Do this by tapping on the Tower then tapping the Sell Button. Once offered, you can then utilize the Tower Plot to build a various Tower.
- Tip 10: Heroes are effective solo warriors to assist you in levels. They are basically moving towers efficient in stalling creeps while outputting an outstanding amount of damage. Heroes can be moved by very first tapping to choose them and after that tapping anywhere else on the map to move them to their new area.
- Tip 11: Various Heroes will be much better in various places. Heroes such as Stonelord are well fit to being in the thick of a group of Infantry where he can recover his allies. Other Heroes such as Eris are best placed behind Infantry lines and far from the thick of battle, as though she might be extremely effective, she's quickly overwhelmed.
- Tip 12: Every Hero has a Hero Power. If they have a legitimate target in range of the Hero, these can be triggered by tapping their button at the bottom left of the screen and will just trigger. Some Hero Powers can tremendous damage and some are concentrated on energy or recovery. Attempt various Heroes to see exactly what their Hero Powers can. Hero Powers will charge by themselves with time. This cool-down can be minimized by upgrading the Hero's equipment.
- Tip 13: Heroes have other Abilities in addition to their Hero Power that will unlock as they are leveled up. These can be passive results that are continuous at all times, or quickfire actions that recover or deal damage. Once unlocked, Heroes will use these Abilities instantly whenever they have the ability to do so.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.