This page contains Cheats for Clive Barker's Undying organized by sections for PC. This game has "Action Shooter First-Person" as genre, made by Dreamworks Games, released on Feb 21, 2001. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Dreamworks Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: Feb 21, 2001
- ESRB: Mature
Press [Tab] then enter one of the codes at the chat window:
|addall||All weapons and spells|
|deampattspell||Decrease current spell level|
|walk||Disable no clipping mode|
|showall||Display event triggers|
|showfps||Display frame rate|
|invisible <0 or 1>||Enemies do not attack|
|ampattspell||Increase selected spell's level|
|start <map name>||Level select|
|astral||No clipping mode|
|woo||Patrick has maximum ammo|
|pie||Restore mana to maximum|
|slomo <1-5>||Set game speed|
|setgroundspeed <number>||Set ground speed; default is 400|
|set aeons.patrick health 999||Set health to 9991|
|setjumpz <0-2000>||Set jump height; default is 250|
|set aeons.patrick mana 999||Set mana to 999|
|View Complete List|
Use one of the following entries with the bring code. Note: When summoning spells, they will not be visible infront of you. You will need to walk directly forward in orderto "pick them up".
- amplifier (increase selected spells level by 1)
- arcanewhorls (scroll that improves the mana regain rate)
- ethertrap (temporarily trap spirits)
- health (spawn Health Pack)
- lantern (spawn lantern that gives off light equivalent to a flashlight)
- manawell (increase your manapool; maximum of 200)
- mindshatter (normally unavailable in the game)
- ward (normally unavailable in the game)
- monto (flying heads that first appears on Aaron's paint room)
- trsanti (enemies that first appear on the prairie, next to the tower that contains the sun medallion and the silver key)
- trsantiwitch (girls that casts shield to protect themselves)
- sleed (snake-like creatures that make a lot of noise and bite)
- bethany (may crash game)
- lizbeth (immortal, may crash game)
Use one of the following entries with the start code. Note: Maps that start with "CU" are intermission sequences. The "playground" and "SmokeTest"are test levels.
Item names (giveme code)
Use one of the following entries with the giveme code. The corresponding weapon will be summoned directly into your character's inventory.
Use the following trick to not waste Mana to the frenetic Scythe attack. Select the Scythe as your main weapon, then attack. When you are in the middle of the attack, press [Action] (or the key that activates the weapon special). The Scythe will sound as if a frenetic attack was made. This will not waste your Mana, and will restore your health as normal.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.