This page contains Cheats for Starsiege organized by sections for PC. This game has "Simulation Sci-Fi" as genre, made by Dynamix, released on Feb 28, 1999. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Dynamix
- Publisher: Sierra Entertainment
- Genre: Simulation Sci-Fi
- Release: Feb 28, 1999
- ESRB: Not Set
All and Unlimited Herc's & Weapons
- Use Windows Explorer and go into the campaign file.
- Go in either cybrid or human file.
- Open the campaign file (if it asks how to open it scroll down and click on NOTEPAD) (on human side it should be the 1st file, on cybrid: 34th).
- Where it says usePlanetInv = true; (In 29th row of cybrid side and 33rd on the human side,) erase true and replace by typing in bool. So the row should say: usePlanetInv = bool;
- In the 36th row of the Cybrid side, 40th on human side, where it says techLevel = 3; and replace the three with 10. So it should say techLevel = 10;
- Save your files and exit.
- Start a new campaign using the side(s) that you changed.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.