This page contains Cheats for Oil Tycoon 2 organized by sections for PC. This game has "Puzzle" as genre, made by Lemico Soft, released on Nov 5, 2009. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Lemico Soft
- Publisher: Lemico Soft
- Genre: Puzzle
- Release: Nov 5, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
At the start of the game, make sure that the game speed is not running too fast. Go into the stock market and buy 4 million worth of shares in any of the refineries. Once you have purchased the shares the price should immediately rise. Sell the shares as soon as this happens and buy more shares in another refinery. Then, do the same thing again. Once you have plenty of money, buy all of the shares you can before May or June in the first year. Then, every three months you should obtain enough money from the dividends to either build up a mass amount before building your company or extra cash as you are building your firm.
How to build an refinery
1. Get all the upgrades it needs.
2. Get 4 800 000 money.
3. Build it in your home town only [the town you start with]. then you have an working refinery good luck! have building one
Low in money?
If your low in money go to st.peterburg and there should be an train station there send out an train to odessa and back to st.peterburg
How to make even more money with an oil storeage and pipe lines
- Get the all the upgrade for a new oil storeage.
- Buy the biggest oil storeage.3 build it in a good place.
- Build and connect some pipe line to an oil tower. get all the upgrades for an bigger pipe line.
- And then upgarde your pipe line you should make a good profit with the new oil storeage an new pipe line good luck!
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Ok, so I've got 20-odd outdated tankers. How do i go about selling/disposing of them to buy a smaller, more efficient fleet?...
Posted on: 06-23-2012
How do you get to build oil rigs in sea? can't get it right!...
Posted on: 05-19-2011