This page contains Cheats for Tales Of Symphonia organized by sections for Playstation 2. This game has "Role-Playing Console-style RPG" as genre, made by Namco. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
You have to finish and save the game, then reload the cleared game file. The "Game Record", "Sound Test" (Japanese version only), and "Mania" options will now be unlocked at the title screen. Also, go to the Grade Shop to access new items.
Grade shop purchases
To unlock the Grade Ship complete the game and save when prompted. Start the game again using the cleared game file. The game will prompt you to insert Disc 1. Upon doing so, you are taken to a screen where you can purchase various options with the Grade that you collected throughout the game. Note: You will receive 1000 extra Grade by defeating the final boss. The following things can be purchased at the shop.
- Carry up to 30 items: 500 Grade
- EXP x 1/2: 10 Grade
- EXP x 10: 3000 Grade
- EXP x 2: 1000 Grade
- Get more bonus EXP from combos: 50 Grade
- Raise Relationships: 100 Grade
- Receive more Grade after battle: 100 Grade
- Start game with 500 more HP: 250 Grade
- Start with 160 HP at the beginning of a battle: 10 Grade
- Transfer over Collector's Encyclopedia data: 10 Grade
- Transfer over World Map data: 10 Grade
- Transfer over all Spells/Techs: 1000 Grade
- Transfer over Battle Strategy data: 10 Grade
- Transfer over Character Collection: 10 Grade
- Transfer over cooking skills: 50 Grade
- Transfer over EX Gems (inventory): 600 Grade
- Transfer over EX Skills (equipped): 400 Grade
- Transfer over Gald: 1000 Grade
- Transfer over Memory Gems: 20 Grade
- Transfer over Minigame data: 10 Grade
- Transfer over Monster Encyclopedia data: 10 Grade
- Transfer over play time: 10 Grade
- Transfer over recipes: 50 Grade
- Transfer over Relationships: 10 Grade
- Transfer over the number of times you used certain Spells/Techs: 25 Grade
- Transfer over titles: 1000 Grade
Go to the city of Lzoold and go to the boat dock. Find your wanted poster at the dock. There will be a person in a pink cat suit here, Emo-Katz, and he or she will ask you to play "EB". Play it and choose easy for Apple Gels, normal for Life Bottles, or hard for Lemon Gels. You will get five of them if you win. You can do this as many times as desired. You can sell the Lemon Gels for 500 Gald at the shop above Emo-Katz. Play EB four times and win to get 20 Lemon Gelss and sell them to get lots of Gald.
View skit scripts
You can view the script of all the skits by going to Katz Island on Sylvarant and talking to the mayor (the cat that spins) several times. You can view the script for all the conversations, even ones you have not had yet.
Fight a Bacura
To fight a Bacura, the big solid Mana blocks in the Toize Mines, go to the last room, where you get the ore. There will be a one-eyed monster in there. fight it. Sometimes it will be a couple of Stone Golems with some other monsters, and sometimes it will be a Bacura. Just run away if it is not a Bacura and re-encounter it. The Bacura has 255 HP and you can only drain one. Also, it disappears after thirty seconds.
If you go north from izoold without doing two things to get on the boat it will cause the boat to disappear. However, you are not stuck. You will find the girl again, but you must do other things first. This is also an opportunity to get Sheena. This will require a lot of leveling up, but is worth it. There are also two seals that can be opened. You must go to Himma and tell the woman that you are Sheena's friend. This will get you started towards getting Sheena. Luin will be attacked by the Desians and you must save it. You must save the girl being sacrificed to the fake Wind Guardian. Then, open that seal. You can also go through the Tower Of Mana and release a seal. After doing everything that you can, you should have Sheena in your party and the boat and Lyla will be in Izoold, ready for you. You much more powerful than you actually need to be to do everything needed in Palmacosta and the surrounding areas.
Game Easter Eggs
Final Fantasy 7
In the slums in Meltolkio a solider is looking for a cute flower girl in the slums, which is a reference to Aeris in Final Fantasy 7.
A Klonoa reference can be found in the Presea's Dream Traveler title that you get from George in Altimira (near the end of the game).
In Flanoir near the Weapon shop are three ice statues. One of them is Pac-Man.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.