Tue, 22 Nov 2011 02:46:18Cheats, Hints & Walkthroughs
Playstation 3

Fight Night Round 3 Cheats for Playstation 3

Home / Playstation 3 /

This page contains Cheats for Fight Night Round 3 organized by sections for Playstation 3. Fight Night Round 3 is a Sports Traditional Boxing game, made by EA Chicago, released on Dec 5, 2006 and published by EA Sports. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.

Boxshot / Details
Fight Night Round 3 Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer:

    Fight Night Round 3 Playstation 3 Cheats

    The award-winning EA SPORTS Fight Night series is back to defend its title as the undisputed champion of boxing videogames. EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 is the culmination of this highly-rated sports game trilogy. With cinematic graphics in EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 established itself as one of the best looking and playing Xbox 360 to - sports games. The graph conveys the devastating effects of strokes in an incomparable quality. Develop events outside of the ring in the fighting fierce rivalries, awarded by the additional blows your passion and clout to be. Train your boxer on his way to the immortal boxing legend, to make him fight like Muhammad Ali, Oscar De La Hoya or other of the best, or create a boxing style unique. Then increase with greats such as Ali, De La Hoya, Ward, Joe Frazier, Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr. in the ring. EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 - you'll see how it is to stand in the ring ... only without the pain.

    EA Chicago
  • Publisher: EA Sports
  • Genre: Sports Traditional Boxing
  • Release Date: Dec 5, 2006
  • ESRB: Teen

Codes

Enter NEWVIEW as a first name in create a champ mode....

From: Vascoa

Unlockables

Win a match in the corresponding venues in Career mode to unlock: Madison Square Garden The Staples Center Box as Ko Rey Mo Defeat Ko Rey Mo in the light heavy division in Career mode to unlock him Burger King Trainer Win the Burger King event in Career Mode. Then at the trainer selection screen, press down until the King King appears as a choice. ...

From: GamerMan

Hints

Go to the options menu and set "Illegal Blows" to "Off". Then, go to the fight store and buy the illegal head punch called "Elbow Shot". Start a fight and use the Elbow Shot to counter attack each time your opponent throws a punch. Note: it is important you use the Elbow Shot as a counter attack so that you can connect...

From: redambitious
Submit Cheats
Questions

Stuck on this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let others answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an Fight Night Round 3 expert then please try to help others with their questions.

Latest Questions
Equipment boost stack

Does the boos stack with each other? like gloves power 10% and trunks power 15% make a total boost of power 25%?...

From: Lengherr2
Posted on: 05-15-2010

Ask a Question
Videos You May Like...
CastleStorm - Trailer

CastleStorm - Trailer

View All Latest Videos
Game Related Options