This page contains Cheats for Dark Souls 2: Crown Of The Old Iron King organized by sections for Playstation 3. This game has "Role-Playing Action RPG" as genre, made by From Software, released on Aug 26, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: From Software
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Role-Playing Action RPG
- Release: Aug 26, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
Reaching Brume Tower
After making sure the Heavy Iron Key is in the "Key" section of your inventory, go to the Eygil's Idol bonfire. Travel to the Old Iron King primal bonfire. You can now enter a new room in the rear corner of the area. Interact with the strange statue to teleport to the Brume Tower entrance. Use the Heavy Iron Key on the massive door to open the way into Brume Tower. Note: The Heavy Iron Key may require the Ashen Mist Heart to work.
At the Foyer bonfire (third bonfire), go up the first lift to the left when you walk out. When you exit, there will be another lift next to you. Use it to go up again. Repeatedly search against the wall while going up that lift to reveal a hidden room. It contains the Hollow Skin in a chest. The Hollow Skin features 1,000 Curse resistance, effectively making you immune to them. It also causes more messages to appear.
The Tower Key can be found on the large ashen cliffs. Find a large jutting rock platform that is covered with ash corpses in the lower levels of the tower. The area is patrolled by hidden headless knights wielding clubs. Loot the furthest corpse to find the key.
Ashen Mist Heart
The Ashen Mist Heart is collected from the Ancient Dragon in the Dragon Shrine. The Dragon Shrine is found beyond Aldia's Keep, through the King Door, which is unlocked with the King Ring found in the Undead Crypt.
Smelter Wedges are used to destroy Ashen Idols, thus removing bonuses to nearby enemies. To do so, equip one in an inventory slot, select it, and interact with an Ashen Idol. There are a total of eleven Smelter Wedges that can be collected, and are required to complete the Soul of Nadalia.
- Six Smelter Wedges can be found just past the Heavy Iron Key doors at the start of Brume Tower. Loot an ashen body before stepping onto the large chain that leads to the main section of the tower to collect them.
- Four Smelter Wedges can be obtained by teleporting to the Foyer bonfire after collecting the Scorching Iron Scepter and activating the lift contraptions inside the tower. Ride up the lift to the left of the Scorched Iron Scepter switch, then step off and get on a second lift going up. You should reached a barred hallway near the locked Tower Key door. Travel down the hall opposite the gate door and enter the arched passageway decorated with bull head statues. Defeat the enemies and go upstairs. Open the chest under the last arch to the left to collect the wedges.
- The eleventh Smelter Wedge is found on the throne after defeating Sir Alonne.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.