This page contains Cheats for Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy organized by sections for Playstation 3. This game has "Action" as genre, made by High Moon Studios, released on Jun 3, 2008. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: High Moon Studios
- Publisher: Sierra Entertainment
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 3, 2008
- ESRB: Teen
Unlock Silenced Machinegun
Enter this code in the in-game cheats menu: whattheymakeyougive
Unlock Automatic Shotgun
Enter this code in the in-game cheats menu: alwaysanobjective
Type these codes into the in-game cheat menu:
|JASONBOURNEISDEAD||this will unlock a hidden music track|
|LASTCHANCEMARIE||this will unlock some concept art|
Search the following locations to find the hidden passports.
- When you reach level 2 of the garage, search for a green exit sign. A few policemen will exit there. Take care of them and enter the room. Go up the stairs and look to the left to find the passport.
- When you reach level 1 of the garage, go to the back of the toll gate. The passport is located between two police cars. Note: There are lots of terrorists.
- At the opposite of the garage exit, look for a sign advertising Zurich. The passport is there. Note: You may need to kill a few enemies to reach it.
- After you enter the airport, go up the right escalator. There is a row of telephones in the far right corner. The passport will be in one of the booths.
- When the security doors close on you, look for a fenced-up area. It resembles an area of sandbags. Look there to find the passport.
- While advancing through the airport shops, look for a shop named "Bucher und Geschenke". There are two such shops, but one of them is locked. Go behind the counter of the open shop to find the passport.
- At a checkpoint where you fight enemies at a square counter of monitors, go the section of the counter opposite from the door where you entered.
- When jumping the train cars, after you jump the fourth one the passport can be found along the wall of the train car.
- When you must dodge the oncoming train, keep advancing until you reach the stairs. Do not go up the stairs. Instead, run into the tunnel the train enters from. Stay on the right side to avoid dying. Search the pockets of space on the right side to find the passport.
- When fighting in the area with all the crates, look for a white van. To the left of the van is a warehouse. Enter it and search for the passport. Note: You will encounter two security guards armed with nightsticks.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.