This page contains Cheats for Football Manager Handheld 2007 organized by sections for PSP. This game has "Sports" as genre, made by Sports Interactive. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Sports Interactive
- Publisher: Sports Interactive
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Not Set
- ESRB: Not Set
These cheats can be unlocked by gaining a certain amount of loyalty points. Loyalty points are not shown but can be gained by winning leagues, cups and staying at a club for some time.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|A place on the board (no sackings)||Stay at club for 10 seasons|
|No Transfer Windows (bid any time)||Make a huge profit from transfer sales|
|Sugar Daddy (cash injection)||Gain over 1000 loyalty points|
A good player to buy is Billy Sharp from Scunthorpe. After a few games he will score loads. On my game he scored 35 in 28. He is a quality striker and a cheap one to.
Good youth players
If you win all the cups you are in,the following season you will get around 3 youth players promoted from the youth academy. 1 out of three will probably have good stats.
If you start in the english league, choose coventry. A very good player is called Giampaolo Pazzini. He scores a lot every season and very rarely gets injured. PS. He scored 45 in my season.
Most goals in a season
When yuo start a new save go a scottish team like rangers. when the transfer window opens try to buy steven fletcher from hibs. He will score lots for your team. He scored 42 in mine.
The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United
The easiest team to start with is Hartlepool United. They have a good squad and 20,000 to spend, which is good for a League 2 team. Play a 4-3-3 formation and sign the following players.
- Leo Fortune West: 10,000 to 12,000, 35 years old, but is well worth it.
- Giovanni Torre: From Portsmouth. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season. 30 goals + striker.
- David Lucas: Excellent goalkeeper.
- Jack Hobbs: From liverpool. Sign on a season long loan and free transfer at the end of season Awesome central defender.
- Rui Marques: Sign for free from Leeds. Excellent central defender. 5 goals +.
- Matt Derbyshire: Season long loan. 30 goals + striker.
- Dino Maamria: Experienced attacking midfielder. Can buy from 1,000 to 8,000.
- Lewis Hunt: Speedy Right Back free from Southend.
- Ian Moore: Free transfer from Leeds. Excellent Striker 20 goals.
- Jamie Mole: On loan from Hearts. Speedy striker.
- Paul Boertain: Hard working left back. 10,000 at start of season. Free transfer at end.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I want to sign a player from a german B team but I can't access the squad...
Posted on: 08-11-2014
When i get over 1000 loyalty points i didn't get sugar daddy...
Posted on: 10-14-2012