This page contains Cheats for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag organized by sections for Wii U. This game has "Action Adventure" as genre, made by Ubisoft, released on Oct 29, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Mature
Unlockable Outfits (Classic Assassin and Uplay Outfits)
To unlock the following Costumes, complete the following tasks:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Altair's Robes||Use a saved game file from any Assassin's Creed series game.|
|Brown Cloak||Available for purchase at a General Store for 1,500 R.|
|Connor's Outfit||Use a saved game file from three Assassin's Creed series games.|
|Crimson Cloak Outfit||Available for purchase at a General Store for 3,000 R.|
|Edward the Legend Outfit||Unlocked in Uplay for 20 points.|
|Explorer Outfit||Complete Community Challenge #6 (done online).|
|Ezio Auditore's Robes||Use a saved game file from two Assassin's Creed series games.|
|Feline Pelt Outfit||Craft one jaguar pelt and one ocelot pelt.|
|Governor's Outfit||Find and share a social chest (done online)|
|Hunter Outfit||Craft one red howler monkey skin and one white jaguar pelt (reduces animal aggression).|
|Mayan Outfit||Complete all Mayan Stone side-quests (deflects bullets).|
|Merchant Outfit||Available for purchase at a General Store for 10,000 R.|
|Officer's Outfit||Complete the "Great Reputation 1" trading mission to Gibraltar with Kenway's Fleet (a Mediterranean Sea mission).|
|Pirate Captain Outfit||Available for purchase at a General Store for 8,000 R.|
|Pirate Cloak||Available for purchase at a General Store for 6,000 R.|
|Politician's Outfit||Available for purchase at a General Store for 12,000 R.|
|Privateer Outfit||Available for purchase at a General Store for 5,000 R.|
|Shark Hunter Outfit||Craft one bull shark skin and one hammerhead shark bone.|
|Stealth Outfit||Complete 50% of Assassin Contract side-quests (decreases visibility and improves stealth).|
|Templar Armor||Complete all Templar Hunt side-quests (gives 25% damage reduction).|
|Whaler Outfit||Craft with three white whale skins.|
Defeat all 4 legendary ships for an effective ramming attack.
Complete the following tasks to unlock the following cheats under the "Cheats" option at the "Abstergo Challenges" menu:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Armed to the Teeth||Complete 90 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Arrr Matey!||Complete 20 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Celestial Navigation||Complete 10 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Dead Men Tell No Tales||Complete 70 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Deceased Crew||Complete all 100 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Loaded to the Gunwhale||Complete 50 Abstergo Challenges.|
|No Quarter||Complete 30 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Poseidon's Will||Complete 60 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Scourge of the Seven Seas||Complete 40 Abstergo Challenges.|
|Shiver Me Timbers||Complete 80 Abstergo Challenges.|
Invest this amount of points in your Uplay account to make the matching reward.
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Reward 500 Reales||10 points.|
|Reward Edward the Legend outfit||20 points.|
|Reward The Blades of Toledo and exclusive multiplayer items||30 points.|
|Reward The Vengeful Daughter Outfit for multiplayer, customize the Jackdaw with epic items||40 points.|
Tavern locations coordinates
Browse the suggested areas at the detailed coordinates on the world map to discover all 8 taverns and get the "Barfly" achievement. Merely stalk the barkeeper at each taverns, view a brief cutscene, and beat the outlaws to open the pub. If you integrate the perspectives for the particular area, you can see the pubs on the world map.
- Tavern #1. Andreas Island (573, 720 coordinates).
- Tavern #2. Salt Basic Bank (496, 629 coordinates).
- Tavern #3. Crooked Island (808, 545 coordinates).
- Tavern #4. Arroyos (192, 565 coordinates).
- Tavern #5. Corozal (37, 266 coordinates).
- Tavern #6. Grand Cayman (392, 325 coordinates).
- Tavern #7. Kingston (623, 172 coordinates).
- Tavern #8. Ile a Vache (839, 137 coordinates).
Mayan Stela locations coordinates
Browse the suggested areas to discover all 16 Mayan Stela puzzles. The first puzzle belongs to DNA Series 4: Memory 1 (it can not be missed out on). After finishing this memory, the various other Mayan Stela puzzles will certainly appear. A few of them are on islands in dangerous ocean areas; hence, it is advised to update your ship and continue with the story to make all areas available. If you integrate the perspectives of their particular area, you can likewise see the Mayan Stela areas on your map. To inspect whiches you have actually discovered, open the development tracker, and choose the "Mayan Stela" tab. It offers a summary of islands which contain the secret puzzles. Once all 16 puzzles have actually been addressed, travel to Tulum. There will certainly be a marker on your map stating "Mayan Outfit". Go to that area in Tulum (70, 405 works with), and open the hidden door to obtain the "Vault Raider" achievement, in addition to the unique Mayan clothing. The following are the specific coordinates of each Mayan Stela puzzle:.
- Mayan Stela #1. Great Inagua: Acquired during DNA Sequence 4: Memory 1
- Mayan Stela #2. Cat Island: 734, 694 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #3. Matanzas: 343, 642 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #4. Cape Bonavista: 179, 593 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #5. Tulum: 70, 405 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #6. Pinos Isle: 334, 476 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #7. Pinos Isle: 342, 478 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #8. Tortuga: 876, 377 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #9. Long Bay: 525, 253 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #10. Isla Providencia: 502, 44 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #11. Isla Providencia: 502, 44 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #12. New Bone: 431, 116 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #13. Misteriosa: 303, 199 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #14. Misteriosa: 296, 196 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #15. Santanillas: 217, 245 coordinates.
- Mayan Stela #16. Santanillas: 221, 242 coordinates.
Shipwreck locations coordinates
Below the list of undersea shipwrecks coordinates which can be discovered at the shown place after Series 6-1 is finished.
- Shipwreck Number 1: San Ignacio (coordinates 378, 769)
- Shipwreck Number 2: Petite Caverne (coordinates 901, 264)
- Shipwreck Number 3: Jiguey (coordinates 564, 539)
- Shipwreck Number 4: Atocha (coordinates 632, 661)
- Shipwreck Number 5: Black Trench (coordinates 221, 449)
- Shipwreck Number 6: San Juan (coordinates 480, 486)
- Shipwreck Number 7: Devil's Eyes Cave (coordinates 487, 356)
- Shipwreck Number 8: Anotto Bay (coordinates 622, 276)
- Shipwreck Number 9: Ambergris Key (coordinates 55, 177)
- Shipwreck Number 10: The Blue Hole (coordinates 470, 170)
- Shipwreck Number 11: Kabah Ruins (coordinates 768, 144)
- Shipwreck Number 12: La Concepcion Shipwreck (coordinates 180, 296)
- Shipwreck Number 13: Antocha (coordinates 629, 661)
Easy "Redingote Up!" Achievement Guide
At the General Shop pick the "Hunting Goods" tab. Acquisition the Red Howler Ape Skin for 5,000 R and White Jaguar Pelt for 6,000 R. Select the "Crafting" tab at the main-menu, then select the "Scouting Clothing".
Easy "Killer Killer" Achievement Guide
If preferred, get harpoon upgrades, harpoon storage, strength, and additional shield to make this procedure much easier. Sail to an "Killer Whale hunting" place (for instance, works with 537, 340 on the world map). After a deck hand reveals the presence of a whale, Kenway will certainly be sent out with a harpoon to search it. Harpoon the whale and follow it, bewaring when it dives. It will ultimately surface once again on the horizon and perform at your watercraft. Harpoon it once more to stay clear of taking damages. Repeat the procedure up until the whale's wellness is removed.
Game Easter Eggs
The IT Crowd reference
Go to the map near the entrance to the modern-day Abstergo offices. Two co-workers will begin talking about Chicago. Continue listening and they will talk about John from IT. The male co-worker comments that whenever he requests help, John replies with "Have you tried turning it off and on again?", which is a reference to the British comedy The IT Crowd.
Unlimited Money: Pickpocket
At Series 2: Memory 3 continue till you reach the area where the 3 templars are loafing around the table. The "Pickpocket All Templars" optional goal will certainly appear while standing beside them. Pickpocket all 3 templars, then pause the game and select the "Reload Last Checkpoint" choice. The cash you pickpocket from the templars will now be saved, and you can pickpocket them once again. Repeat this procedure as often times as preferred to obtain an infinite quantity of cash-- about 35,000 R every 7 minutes. Note: this problem was done on an unpatched variation of the game.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
I killed all the legendary ships but the ramming attack isn't unlocking...
Posted on: 02-02-2014
I am stuck on the iguana and ocelot mission, but everytime I try to load the game, the menu keeps popping up. When I close the menu, it does it all over again. How can I ...
Posted on: 12-08-2013
I have found the tavern location, and when I came up to it, the game told me to beat up the guys to unlock the tavern, but there is nothing there. Closed doors, no bullie...
Posted on: 11-07-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.