This page contains Cheats for Six Flags Fun Park organized by sections for Nintendo Wii. This game has "Party" as genre, made by 7 Studios, released on Mar 3, 2009. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: 7 Studios
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Party
- Release: Mar 3, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
There is a collectible card in fright fest across from skull sliders in one of the statues.
All Fright Fest Collectibles
- 1: Get it on a mission for Evil Gramps, from Dr. Frankshisname
- 2: Dark Debbie gives it to you after you find her brother
- 3: From Alexander The Ghost after a mission
- 4: Dark Debbie gives it to you
- 5: After talking to Alexander The Ghost, Goth Gary will give it to you
- 6: Digging spot near Skull Sliders
- 7: Statue near top-middle/left of gravestones in Cemetery
- 8: Digging spot near Eyescream Ice Cream
- 9: Statue Across from Skull Sliders
- 10: Digging spot near Dr. Frankshisname
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Where do I find a shovel and the seeds to plant?...
Posted on: 08-25-2016
I seem to have forgotten the mission for Mr. Mayor that needs all of something. A little help please....
Posted on: 03-30-2016
How do you get collectable toys? I know what the collectable cards are but I have no idea what collectable toys are. Alien eyes Andy asks for the astrocity ones...
Posted on: 03-06-2016
How do you get to the door to funvile? Where is the door to funvile? How long does it take to get there?...
Posted on: 05-13-2015
Where can I find all the golden prizes?...
Posted on: 05-01-2015
How do you find redcoat randy?...
Posted on: 04-02-2015
Can't find it, I've searched EVERYWHERE in Astrocity. Help....
Posted on: 03-21-2015
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.