This page contains Cheats for Cricket organized by sections for Nintendo Wii. This game has "Sports" as genre, made by Gusto Games, released on Aug 7, 2009. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Gusto Games
- Publisher: Codemasters
- Genre: Sports
- Release: Aug 7, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
- Do not attempt to hit the ball for six when its right into your foot (Yorker). Instead, play aggressive shot for sweep. It works quite often.
- Try to build your confidence meter before attempting any big shots.
- When the CPU assigns defensive field, try to defend the deliveries in the offside more often to clinch a single run. Remember try to clinch the single quickly or you will be run out.
- You will find medium fast bowlers more difficult to handle than the faster ones. Do not hit slog shots. You will succeed one or two times then will definitely get out.
- For Slogging, hit the ball just before it lands on the ground and you will find that it will reach the fence.
- Bowling spinners in limited overs games is a big mistake. The CPU finds it very easy to hit you for six often.
- Try to fill your lineup with fast bowlers or medium fast bowlers and avoid spinner.
- Pitch the bowl slightly outside the off stump, just towards the crease line. Then, start with in swinger and when it is ready to pitch, change it to out swinger. It will get you a lot of wickets in the slip regions and backward point region.
- Other delivery to baffle the batsman by starting with Off Cutter and Bowl Leg Cutter at the last minute.
- Set the field where you have fielder in closing catching position and bowl according to the field set. Remember the outside the off stump and out swinger is your delivery
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
How do I play cut and pull shots...
Posted on: 11-13-2015
How do you review to make the umpire change his decision about if the batsmen is out or not out...
Posted on: 01-06-2014
How do I in swing and out swing?...
Posted on: 01-13-2013
How to get monty panesar into my team...
Posted on: 01-25-2012
Why is it easy to hit sixs off a fast bowler than to hit sixs off a spinner...
Posted on: 08-01-2011
Why are the names of all the players wrong except for england & australia, its not really fair!...
Posted on: 10-14-2010