This page contains Cheats for Assassin's Creed: Pirates organized by sections for Windows Phone. This game has "Action Adventure" as genre, made by Ubisoft, released on Aug 19, 2014. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Aug 19, 2014
- ESRB: Not Set
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|Abandon Ship (10 GP)||Unlock the Wanderer|
|Bounty Call (10 GP)||Find your first treasure|
|Brother of the Coast (10 GP)||Reach Level 20|
|Buccaneer (10 GP)||Reach Level 10|
|Captain Blood (10 GP)||Destroy 1000 enemy ships|
|Join me! (10 GP)||Recruit your first crew member|
|Jump Ship (10 GP)||Unlock the Riptide|
|Master of the Seas (10 GP)||Destroy your first enemy ship|
|On my way (10 GP)||Complete A Legend is Born|
|On my way (10 GP)||Complete 10 secondary missions|
|Sailing in style (10 GP)||Fully upgrade one ship|
|Sea Wolf (10 GP)||Complete 50 secondary missions|
|Ship Off (10 GP)||Unlock the Fearless|
|Terror of the Seas (10 GP)||Destroy 200 enemy ships|
|The Adventurer (10 GP)||Reach 100% sync on Los Martires|
|The Discoverer (10 GP)||Reach 100% sync on La Habana|
|The Explorer (10 GP)||Reach 100% sync on Bahia de Guadiana|
|The Navigator (10 GP)||Reach 100% sync on Scorpion Reef|
|The Seeker (10 GP)||Reach 100% sync on Grand Bahama|
|When my ship comes in (10 GP)||Unlock the Abyss|
Start filling your ship with lots of staff members as possible. Each new staff member on your boat will certainly provide their benefits to your ship. The even more advantages you can use, the even more benefits you will certainly have. As progress and make levels, you can unlock more slots for your benefits and work with even more team members from the pub.
Use advantages (perks) to obtain the most use from them. Use the Speed Improve throughout a mission that is a race. Use a Damage perk on a mortar battery and not a swivel hit. Make sure they are made use of properly since of their long cooldown.
The power of your shots is only as strong as your target assets. So you should not shoot directly at the enemy, but to study his movements. Speculated the location of your enemy and then pulls the trigger. The damage will be much higher. Furthermore, do not dodge in time and avoid your attacks so the enemy ship.
- Tip 1: Remain calm and take your time when dodging enemy fire. Time your moves correctly and try to not take damage for a bonus at the end of the mission. When an overhead shot is used against you, dodge forward and back. Wait until the white line is directly over your ship as an indication on when to dodge in a different direction.
- Tip 2: Explore the entire area as quickly as possible. When arriving in certain areas, you will need to sail under the clouds to get a better view. Look very closely to see enemies hiding under the clouds. Either sail around the enemy ships or prepare to fight them.
- Tip 1: Make sure you account for your target's speed when aiming. Your volley must be aimed at where they will be, not where they are currently. This is particularly true when dealing with smaller and faster ships such as gunboats.
- Tip 2: Fire the swivel gun when it is off cooldown. It is most effective against weak points.
- Tip 3: Fire your weapons as quickly as possible, allowing more of a chance to hit them again in the same turn. This may also interrupt your opponent's reload times.
- Tip 4: Start a firing phase with the Spider Shot.
- Tip 5: To get the most accurate shots against your enemy, wait until they stop moving or until you can anticipate their direction.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.