This page contains Cheats for Rocksmith 2014 Edition organized by sections for Xbox 360. This game has "Rhythm / Music" as genre, made by Ubisoft, released on Oct 22, 2013. If you can't find a hint or secret in our list, then please check this page periodically for the latest updates.
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Genre: Rhythm / Music
- Release: Oct 22, 2013
- ESRB: Teen
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
|Unlockable:||How to Unlock:|
|...and It Wasn't a Fluke (50 GP)||Clear 15 songs on Score Attack Master|
|0.1% of the 10,000 Hour Rule (15 GP)||Play Learn a Song for 10 hours|
|0.25% of the 10,000 Hour Rule (30 GP)||Play Learn a Song for 25 hours|
|Bells, but No Whistles (20 GP)||Score 10,000,000 points in Harmonic Heist|
|Blowhole Surfers (20 GP)||Score at least 10,000,000 points in Gone Wailin'|
|Demolished Score Attack (Hard) (40 GP)||Clear 20 songs on Score Attack Hard or Master|
|Destroyed Score Attack (Medium) (30 GP)||Clear 30 songs on Score Attack Medium, Hard or Master|
|Eden Gear (5 GP)||Create and save a tone using Eden gear|
|Epic Session (20 GP)||Complete 60 minutes in Session Mode|
|Ernie Ball's Long Streak Special (20 GP)||Get a streak over 250 that bridges multiple songs|
|Fellowship of the Strings (20 GP)||Complete all 6 levels in a Scale Set in Scale Warriors|
|Getting Served (20 GP)||Score 10,000,000 points in String Skip Saloon|
|Hitting .500 (20 GP)||Complete 500 Missions|
|I Know Bass Techniques (20 GP)||Hit all bass techniques at least once|
|I Know Chords (20 GP)||Successfully play 30 unique chords|
|I Know Guitar Techniques (20 GP)||Hit all guitar techniques at least once|
|I Learned to Play 10 Songs (40 GP)||Achieve 100% Mastery on 10 songs|
|I Learned to Play a Song (15 GP)||Achieve 100% Mastery on any song|
|Jam-a-thon (20 GP)||Keep the band alive for over 12 minutes in Session Mode|
|Marshall Gear (5 GP)||Create and save a tone using Marshall gear|
|Mission 214 (20 GP)||Complete 214 Missions|
|Nailed It! (10 GP)||Play a Solo at >95% Accuracy|
|Not Your Favorite? (5 GP)||Exclude a song from the Nonstop Play playlist|
|Note Track (20 GP)||Score at least 10,000,000 points in Hurtlin' Hurdles|
|One More Song! (10 GP)||Use the One More Song feature|
|Orange Gear (5 GP)||Create and save a tone using Orange gear|
|Pacific Coast Noteway (20 GP)||Score 10,000,000 points in Scale Racer|
|Perfect Game (Easy) (50 GP)||Get Platinum on Score Attack Easy, Medium, Hard or Master|
|Perfect Game (Medium) (50 GP)||Get Platinum on Score Attack Medium, Hard or Master|
|View Complete List|
Easy "Epic Session" Achievement Guide
This is REALLY easy, just unplug your guitar and let the cord rest just barely on the inside of the plug to your guitar to the point of causing a massive amount of static in game and keeping the band alive. From there just mute the volume, walk away, do something else for an hour, come back, exit the session and boom achievement.
Easy "The Lost Arch" Achievement Guide
For those who don't have a whammy bar you can also hammer on to a higher fret to get the game to think you're bending. Half bends are one fret higher and full bends are two frets higher.
Easy "Hitting .500" Achievement Guide
This achievement is all about perseverance. There isn't much of a guide to write for this achievement. That said I have a few tips for those trying to expedite the process.
- 1. Don't do the guitarcade unless you have a mission to do so, these are some of the easiest and best missions as they help teach you.
- 2. Session mode missions are sometimes the worst (play 1 hour straight) to do this the easiest way is to cause feedback to trick the game into thinking you are playing. when you have actually just gone to lunch or something.
- 3. After guitarcade and Session missions have all been done missions are pure RNG based and randomize every time you go back to the login screen. Take advantage of this to get easier missions (50 note streak) over harder missions (get XXXXX score in YYYYY song)
- 4. Most of the get __ note streak can be done at the beginning of a song and then quitting out as soon as the streak is gotten. This is a bland boring way of achieving this, but it is the fastest.
- 5. Each instrument gets 3 separate missions every time you log in. So to speed things up check each instrument before randomizing the missions again
- 6. Keep a counter of how many missions you've done to help give you some sense of where you are at.
- 7. Don't force this achievement, play a song or two you like and then do some missions. If you don't you will more than likely grow sick of this game.
If you know cheat codes, secrets, hints, glitches or other level guides for this game that can help others leveling up, then please Submit your Cheats and share your insights and experience with other gamers.
Want to use this game ( xbox 360) with more than one user. My son wants his own login and I want my own, is this possible?...
Posted on: 12-27-2013
Stuck in this game? Set a specific, clearly defined question and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions.