Mon, 24 Mar 2014 05:31:10 - How do you get giratina land form?: Pokemon Rumble Blast Questions for 3DS
3DS

Pokemon Rumble Blast Answers for 3DS

Home / 3DS /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Pokemon Rumble Blast question for 3DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.

Boxshot / Details
Pokemon Rumble Blast Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: Ambrella
  • Publisher: Nintendo
  • Genre: Action Beat-'Em-Up
  • Release Date: Oct 24, 2011
  • ESRB: Everyone 10+

Question & Answers

How do you get giratina land form?

How do you get giratina land form, anyone...?

scorch, Feb 8, 2012
Answers

Answer from: DragoonEX
First complete the game. second go to horror. third beat giratina! you only have a 5% chance of finding legandary pokemon! :·)

Posted on: Feb 9, 2012

Answer from: supershadow775
Its completly random, so keep visiting the haunt yards until you get it.

Posted on: Feb 9, 2012

Answer from: ject or red jet
I think use (gravity form) giratina, dialga or palkia and have a high world rank and beat all the pokemon very fast at the hauntyard. well it worked for me. just try it it might work.^u^

Posted on: Feb 10, 2012

Answer from: scorch
I just got it in land form yay thanks for the tips

Posted on: Feb 11, 2012

Answer from: DIElga
Just keep going to hauntyard after beating the game. 5% of the time, you get the shiny catapult, and 33% of that time, you will get girantina altered form. the other 67% you will get girantina origin form, or darkari... if you dont get it the first time, then keep trying...

Posted on: Feb 19, 2012

Answer from: giga guy
Go to the haunt yard get a speedy or speedy+ or speedy++ it will upper the chance of a shiny launch pad hope it helps

Posted on: Apr 1, 2012

Answer from: turbo jet
First you get darkrai then the giratina origin

Posted on: Jul 5, 2012

Answer from: death
Easy just keep going to the hauntyard with at least speedy pokemon

Posted on: Jul 17, 2012

Answer from: yourmom
Beat dark rust then go to hauntyards. do the level over again until you get a shiny catapult. then you have a chance to get a darkrai giratina origin form or giratina altered form.

Posted on: Jul 20, 2012

Answer from: Evil 101
I would say use speedy pokemon but i keep running into darkrai I have 5 darkrai right now and 2 giratina

Posted on: Jul 30, 2012

Answer from: DennisTheDialga
Apperently, he is at any haunt yard in the game. I have found 2 darkrais and 2 fly form giratinas.

Posted on: Oct 21, 2012


Answer this Question
Don't Post New Questions Here... For New questions Click Here
Moderation is enabled and may delay your Answer.
All Questions Ask a Question
Videos You May Like...
Pokemon Rumble Blast Trailer

Pokemon Rumble Blast Trailer

View All Videos
Game Related Options