Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Paper Mario: Sticker Star question for 3DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: luvby
You have to go to world 3-6. There is a shop where you can by those door stickers.
Answer from: Tails
I'm guessing that you found those door outlines. To open them, you need to go to Outlook Point (World 3-6). There will be a shop selling Secret Door Stickers. There are two uses for them.
1) In battle, Secret Door Stickers are helpful for an instant getaway. Use it if you don't want to fight.
2) When you see one of the door outlines, paperise and stick a Secret Door Sticker over it. You can now open the door!
Note: Secret Door Stickers are medium-sized (six of them = one page).
Answer from: Notch
Hey you need to go to 3-6 there's a shop with those stickers
Posted on: 08-18-2014
Posted on: 07-21-2014
Posted on: 06-02-2014
Posted on: 09-19-2013
Posted on: 04-01-2013