Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Paper Mario: Sticker Star question for 3DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: Tails
These are the places where the Wiggler Segments are:
1) World 3-4 (Strike Lake). It'll hide in the trees. Hammer them to shake the Segment out and it'll hide in another tree. When near the Comet Piece, the Wiggler Segment will join you. After leaving the level, the Segment will run away to World 3-5 (Loop Loop River), near the Comet Piece. When you get to it, Kersti will tell the Wiggler Segment to join you, but it'll fight you instead). Do not use any Jump Stickers on it: it'll dodge the attack. Defeat it and it'll join you again.
2) World 3-7 (Scuttlebug Burrow). It'll fall in a hole. Follow it. As you fall, you'll lose Kersti and your Hammer and Stickers. After you get them back, the Segment will join you, only to run off to World 3-8 (Tree Branch Trail). It'll be stuck in a web. Free it and it'll thank you by fighting you.
3) World 3-9 (Gauntlet Pond). It'll be stuck in a log. Pull it out and it'll run off to World 3-10 (Stump Glade), being held as a prize in the game show called Hit It or Snifit (Snifit or Whiff It). After winning the Segment, it'll run to World 3-2 (The Bafflewood). Head northeast, northwest and northeast thrice. The Wiggler Segment will be in your sight! Battle it, as well as two Piranha Plants.
4) World 3-11 (Holey Thicket). A Poison Blooper will be seen in a bush. Get near it and it and its partner will carry the Segment to World 3-12 (Whitecap Beach). Fight it and the two Poison Bloopers. The Segment will run to Surfshine Harbor. After a while, it'll join you again.
Posted on: 08-18-2014
Posted on: 07-21-2014
Posted on: 06-02-2014
Posted on: 09-19-2013
Posted on: 04-01-2013