Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Paper Mario: Sticker Star question for 3DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2012
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: Jklocal
1. Go to level 1-2 and after the fan wind stops plant 3 fire/ice flowers in the toads garden.
2. At level 1-4 kill the giant buzzy beetle
3. In level 2-1 when you reach the pyramid, hop on the slide/ramp on the left side and its there.
4. At level 2-2 when you reach the comet piece keep going north until you fall off, where it is.
5. Go to level 2-3 and when you reach the room that has an open sarcophogus , go to the 3rd sarcophagus, and open it.
6. Go to surfshine harbor and in the room with the vacuum in it, go upstairs in the last room.
7. Use a secret door in the wiggler's tree house[3-3].
8. In 3- 8, go to the area where the tree is blocked, jump north to go down into poison, then go left into a room with it.
9. In 3-9 behind the 1st staircase in that room.
10. In 3-1 at the end, but after you beat the world 3 boss
11. Beat the gameshow in 3-10 [again] after the 3rd boss, and you'll find it in the storage room.
12. In 4-2 go the left side of the 2nd frozen river you see, then go south on the hill and you'll find it.
13. In the enigmansion[4-3] after you've beaten 4-5, sit down in the chair in the "Relaxing room".
14. In 5-1 near the end on the right side part near the you-eating plant on the left side in a secret passage.
15. Save the bullied toad all five times, go back to the house part of decalburg in the last house, talk to the toad and read the 5th painting/postcard and you've got it.
16. You'll find it on the platform before the boss fight with petey on 5-6
Posted on: 08-18-2014
Posted on: 07-21-2014
Posted on: 06-02-2014
Posted on: 09-19-2013
Posted on: 04-01-2013