Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for console or PC games. So ask your The Sims 3 question for 3DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
How to make a wedding
How do you plan a wedding
Answer from: Lolo
Hello, you can marry anywhere!! it's simple. there is a button :)
Answer from: bizarre
You can set up your backyard to be a wedding senery or you can get married any where
Answer from: emilymac
1: you get two people in-love
2: next, you get them to be dating until they want to marry each other.
3: you click on marry. Note: they might say no so watch out!
4: when they say yes, you coud set up a little area with flowers and posts and maby invite some friends over.(you can also go to your dresser and plan a dress!)
5: get everyone ready, and get the groom, and click marry on the bride and they will get married.
6: afrer the marriage, one of them could make food for everyone! (or they could go out to a restaurant)
7:If you would like to clean it all up, thats fine, but I would keep it for a sentimental value.
Answer from: Simtastic
Like Lolo said, you can get married ANYWHERE! But if you want a nice big wedding at home, follow these steps.
1. while your sim is sleeping, set up your wedding area in your backyard.(you could add things like sculptures, chairs, round tables, pretty trees, colums, anything you desire!)
2. wake your sim up at exactly 7.00am and use karma power to engernise him/her than start inviting freinds over.
3. if you have 3 sims in your household get the sim that isn't getting married to cook some dood for the guests.(you could also use this sim as a butler for the wedding!)
4. get your sim in hers/his wedding outfit and get them where they need to be for the wedding!
5. click on 'get married' and vwala! a perfect wedding!(now its time for cake!)
View All Latest Videos