Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Minecraft: Pocket Edition question for Android and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Mojang
- Publisher: Mojang
- Genre: Adventure First-Person Fantasy
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Making an Iron pickaxe? (Closed)
Ive got iron but i cant figure out how to make a iron pickaxe to mine dimond and gold
Answer from: Kyle
First make a crafting table. Then click on iron pickaxe. Then click on the place where it shows what you need to make a iron pickaxe. And there you go! You got an iron pickaxe!
Answer from: ice dragon
1. U place a crafting table.
2. U open the crafting table.
3. U put a stick in the middle botom.
4. U put another stick in the middle centre.
5. U put the iron ingots in the top left, middle and right squares.
5. BAM!! you got an iron pick axe.
6. mide diamond.
I hope this helped you out :)
Answer from: mike
How do you make a crafting table?
Answer from: cam
Get a few pieces of wood
All Questions Ask a Question