Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Air Navy Fighters question for Android and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: RORTOS
- Publisher: RORTOS
- Genre: Simulation General
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Ways to get more points other than carrier landing wire 3
I just finished a level, scoring the stated maximum of 13,240 points, there are others with 1000 more points. there is no carrier landing i. this scenario, so what are other ways to increase points? sick of finishing levels and not finding the ither targets ir not knowing how to get more points than the states maximum
Answer from: mosh unit
There are targets that are not required to finish, but still give u points. You have to look for them (ships guns sams ect) once you find them they will stay on your radar target list. Alwsys look through the list before landing for these targets.
Answer from: XSRT
@ Mosh Unit that is an unacceptable answer and I have feeling you know that. I have created scenarios where I know the maximum points possible, yet other players earn bonus points, often exceeding the maximum by hundreds of points and in one case, exceeding the max by 3,100 points.
Answer from: NWNorwegian
I'm having the same problem. I've used various search patterns, and thoroughly searched entire maps. I don't know the answer and would like to have one. My thoughts:
1. If a score is achieved, then alterations are made to the map and the map is re-uploaded, it resets the scores ss well, just like it were a new map, correct? Maybe there is an exploit or error related to that.
2. Do the weather conditions or plane being used affect the amount of points gained for a specific action?
3. Do objects remain stationary? I know the carrier moves around the map. Perhaps there is a helicopter flying around and I'm flying so fast it can't catch upto me? This still wouldn't account for the missing points described by XSRT
Answer from: El Chino
I have spend hours looking for hidden target inorder to get the points that others are getting and have not found any things else to destroy, and I have searched as far as the plane can go into lead ans sea.