Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Poison ivy's pods
Ok...stuck already....where do you get the stuff to spray on poison ivy's plant pods? My batman can't seem to be able to break open the silver door in the shed?
Answer from: GuyveroZ
Use the batarang on the yellow things when the pods open
Answer from: Lighting
Ok, this is what you REALLY do. (first time going against her)
1) defeat the three first goons that Ivy throws at you.
2) after that two buds and goons show up.
3) don't worry about trophie goons, they'll regenerate and regenerate, so defeat them when they get in the way. What you are really aiming for, is the red buds. Defeat them, like you were before, aim your batarang and FIRE!!
4) the one to the left gives you the peices to a purple smoke generator thingy, the other, on the right, gives you a handle for super strength batman can grab on and break the shed's doors.
5) after the shed's doors break pieces will come out. Place the pieces together. You'll then get a lawn mower. The lawn mower will get rid of the vines covering that wheel
6) if you have already placed the purple smoke generator, or pesticide spray thing, it's then when you twist the vine-free wheel "switch"
7) that will give you the purple smoke to come out of the generator and defeat Ivy.
HOPE THIS HELPED!! :)
Answer from: jj
Go to the batcave and desrtoy silver items to get night wing
Posted on: 07-13-2014
Posted on: 06-15-2014
From: Batman fan
Posted on: 04-18-2014
Posted on: 01-06-2014
From: sugar cube
Posted on: 01-03-2014
Posted on: 07-13-2012