Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Nintendogs: Dalmatian And Friends question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2006
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: cat
Well you only have to get 9999 trainer points
Answer from: dogz
No they cant breed
Answer from: read me
Yes they can all you have to do is only give them milk and dry food 4 a week and make sure when you buy them that they have a personalityy that says rarley gets into fighits, and dont take them 4 walks or contests and in a week ull have a puppy
trust me i did it before
Answer from: SMARTICLES
Yea they can iv'e seen puppies who ever says they can't check youtube duh ._. it just takes time .
1: only feed them dry food and milk.
2: don't take the male or female out for walks or competitions.
3: let them bond and make sure your female dog is wearing a rose on her head also make sure the dogs are the same breed.
4: they will fight a little and bark at each other because they don't really know each other that much.
5: and finally the mom will get fatter and fatter after at least four days then maybe after another four days she will give birth.
ps.only get one to feed them and if u want to watch them cuddle it will be longer and longer or shorter and shorter depending on how much they like each other make sure when u buy them you find ones that don't fight alot or have a bright personality.
Answer from: nintendfreak
No ive tryed that it doesnt work but try this
1. make sure they love eachover like they cuddle and other shit
2. dont pat any of them or else the other one will get jealous
3. dont take them for walks or contests
4. make sure to feed them milk and dry food
5. the female will get fatter and fatter for a week
6. you should find pup soon
Answer from: ???
Screw that this is how you really do it
1. feed them only mik and nauteral dog food
2. make sure that they love eachover
3.after a week or a half the female will get fatter
4. after 4 days she will stop getting fatter
5. wait longer
6. one or two puppys will be in the house
7. to get rid of them say nintendo into the mic
Answer from: r2d2
Ionce the dogs lie on top of eachother put on the naptime record and if your lucky they will fall asleep in the girl over boy position... happy trying
Answer from: ..?
Do you have to have all them trainer points to get them to breed or can it just be anytime if you follow the above?? '_'
Answer from: Smarty
It's impossible! you cannot breed nintendogs, i have max trainer points, and i've left them together for a month. i followed all the rules and no puppy appeared!!
Answer from: mj
Yes you can i heard that you need to feed them dry food and milk only. the female can not go one walk or contests but the boy can or if you dont want to. it takes 2 weeks at the most. the dog have to be the same breed does not matter what color. the female needs to wear a rose and boy a lucky collor also you need the clover clock. i am trying it as you read this.
Answer from: rxxrxx
Here is how you get a puppy.
1. Buy a male and female dog of the same breed and colour and personality.
2. Their personality must say "This dog is very considerate and rarely gets into fights"
3. Feed them only milk and dry food.
4. Make sure they hug 100 times.
5. Make sure you have 4000 or more trainer points.
6. Do not take the male or female for a walk, completion or bark mode.
7. Brush and bath each dog once a day.
8. Put a rose on the female and a lucky collar on the male.
9. Look everyday to see if your female is fat. If she is getting fat she is pregnant.
10. Have a free space in your home for the puppy.
11. It can take a day to three months at the most in till you get a puppy.
12. Take super care of your dogs.
13. Don't stress your dogs by toys they don't like.
14. Put a lucky or clover clock on as soon as you have it.
15. It may take a few tries.
16. The pup will never grow in size!
Hope you get a pup!
Answer from: please no comme
Just feed them milk and dry food and dont take either one for walks of compations and make sure they have a good personality and are the same breed doesnt matter what color sorry if this doesnt work happy trying :)
From: Balrog 3000
Posted on: 02-14-2014
Posted on: 08-01-2013