Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Wizards Of Waverly Place question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Disney Interactive Studios
- Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios
- Genre: Action
- Release: Aug 25, 2009
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Find the whisk in the kitchen
How to get the whisk out of the ice
Answer from: anna
It is in the kitchen on counter when you fist walk in.
Answer from: Summer
It is in the kitchen in the sub station on the counter where you make sandwichs. there will be a icecube around it. hint... u have to unfreeze the the icecube on the burner to get the wisk! hope this helps!
Answer from: Star Suzann
What you do is you
1. Walk Near the Ice Cube in the Kitchen (in the subway station not the loft)
2. Get into Magic Mode activating it my clicking the wand in the right hand corner.
3. Then draw a circle (move) and it should move to the burner/stove.
4. It should take a few seconds, and the ice will melt.
5. Then click the Wisk and return to Theresa with the Flour and the choco.