Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Dungeon Raiders question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Cyanide
- Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
How do you beat dracula!? i have no idea am i missing something!? thankyou in advance!
Answer from: DngnRdrSx
Hi goodjoeridge. here is a partial solution:
from the start point, after the initial cut-scene
1) go up to the left platform and switch places with the barrel on the platform.
2) while dracula is charging up his fire-move, you switch places with the barrel on the right platform.
3) dracula then fires at the platform you were on previously. then while he is firing, you switch characters and use the telekinesis method to move the barrel on the left over to dracula, so that when he is done firing he will be stuck next to the barrel.
4) while dracula is stuck/trying to walk past the barrel, you use the telekinesis method to move the first barrel over to the left platform. it's best you do this by scrolling the screen down and not by moving the character down because that usually resets dracula and you have to re-do everything.
5) now that the first barrel is on the left platform, you switch with the barrel so you're now on the left platform, then you have to quickly switch with the barrel blocking dracula.
i was able to hurt him that way a couple of times, but he eventually kicks me off his platform so i had to re-do everything and didn't have enough health to completely get rid of him. eventually got frustrated with this level and haven't touched the game for a while.
spotty collision detection, awful translation ... wait to get this game for cheap at the second hand store.
Posted on: 03-27-2013