Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Pocket Monsters White question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Mar 6, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: Ratchet K.G
Trade with a friend or start the game again, but snivy will not be there anymore. You can get only one starter unless you do a starter trade. Here's how you do it:
1. Get a starter pkmn and go to the nearest pokemon center.
2. Go to Union room.
3. Trade your starter pokemon with one that you hate.
4. There! With this,you can get all 3 starter pokemon.
5. Just start new game trade pokemon you hate and you'll have all 3 pokemon in 1 game!
P.s You'll need 2 pokemon black or white, 2 ds or others and yourself.
Posted on: 01-11-2014
Posted on: 10-30-2013