Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims 3 question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: The Sims Studio
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Is there a way to get tons of Lifetime Happiness fast? I want to do the Karma Power things but I don't have very much LH to do them. HELP?!
Answer from: Shay
Make sure your sims are happy! Here's what i do: Feed them a meal, have them woo hoo, give them a massage, and sit them down for some tv and music. speed through a few days and you will have LOTS of LH points.
Answer from: keke_kool_445
1) Make a sim, and pick traits that makes them have a liftime wish to have 50,000 sim dollars.
2) When they give you home choices, choose empty lot.
3) Build a wall taking up 2 spaces...
4) Buy the 8,000 dollar TV/The Flat Screen and put it on the wall.
5) Put the TV in the storage.
6) Go to your storage, and press on the button that lets you put the item back in your house.(or in this case, on your wall!!!)
7) Before you put it down, go back to your storage, and pick the button that sells the item/TV.
8) The thing is when you tap your 'wall' your TV will be there. Repeat steps 5-8 until you have 50,000 sim dollars ( dont worry it wont take long, after a while you will get used to moving your hand in the steps and you will move faster and faster just make sure you take your time and know what ur doing)
9) There it is! All you do then is NOT PUT STUFF IN UR STORAGE OR IT WILL TURN INTO A TV
10) GOOD LUCK!!! THIS TRICK WORKS WITH ALL 3 OF MY SIM PROFILES SO YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY NO A.R OR A.R CODES REQUIRED!!! THX
From: help me
Posted on: 11-29-2013