Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims 3 question for Nintendo DS and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: The Sims Studio
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: pooooooooooohea
1.insult your huband 3 times
2.look for the threaten to break up icon
then follow on.....
Answer from: YessiBoo
To divorce him:
1. click your husband
2. click the option "insulting"
3. click "insult" (note: do this step many times)
4. do not click "steamed", only i"insulting"→"insult"
5. when you can finally click "insulting" and see the option "threaten divorce", click it
6. you can keep insulting him until it says "break up"
7. from there on, you guys are no longer in a relationship.. unless you re-marry him for some reason
to evict him:
1. leave your house while he is still in it
2. take out your phone
3. find the sim you want to evict
4. click them
5. click the option "evict"
(note: you will not see the option "evict" if you divorced them already)
Answer from: GACGal101
Insult him many times then hit diverse button
Answer from: Expertgirl
You have many chooses darling! evict, insult, and fights! i like the fights because it's fun to see them grabbing at each but if your partner leaves and your divorced he can come in your house whenever he/she wants... hope this helps!
From: help me
Posted on: 11-29-2013