Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Pokemon LeafGreen question for GameBoy Advance and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Game Freak
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Role-Playing Console-style RPG
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2004
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: karen
I'm not sure because i followed the story and got mew 2 and the three legendary birds. havent seen ho-oh yet. try shinygold version to get ho-oh
Answer from: Tris79
Getting Ho-oh and Lugia require a Mystery Event that is over, so the only way now is by hacking.
Answer from: shininghunter
The first step is to enter the codes.
That's all of them, however you canot just switch on the codes and go to the island's, there are a few steps to folow. It is best to be in vermilian city for this.Â
1) Use ONLY the (M), DMA, Shop code, and Mystic Ticket codes. Go into a pokemart, Buy a mystic ticket and save. then switch off.Â
2) Use ONLY the (M), DMA, Shop code, and Auro Ticket codes. Go into a pokemart, Buy a Auro ticket and save. then switch off.Â
3) Use ONLY the (M), DMA and Sailor code. Go to the port and talk to the sailor, he should recognise the tickets and give you an option to go to the Sevi Islands, Naval Island and Birth Island. Exit and save.Â
You sould now be able to turn of the codes, and anytime you talk to the sailor in the port at vermilion city he will give you the option to travel to the different islands, Naval island contains Ho-oH and Lugia and Birth island contains the Triangle puzzle and Detoxy.
All Questions Ask a Question