Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town question for GameBoy Advance and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Tose
- Publisher: Natsume
- Genre: Strategy Breeding/Constructing
- Release: Jul 26, 2005
- ESRB: Everyone
Game Question & Answers
Answer from: Ash
There are 9 jewels of truth, some are easier to find than others.
1. there is one in your doghouse. go over to it and press a.
2. in one of the bookshelves in mary's library. go to the second floor and run around to the bookshelf closest to the stairs. press a.
3. behind a lamppost in front of the church. go to the entrance and go to the first lamppost you see. press a.
4. there is one that costs 9,000 medals at the horse races. best way to do this is to save your game before going to the races, memorize the names of the horses who win, turn off your gba, and bet on the winning horses. collect your medals and then buy the jewel.
5. one of the water troughs in your stable.
6. you'll have to purchase one from won the salesman (found in zack's house on the beach) for 50,000g.
7. win it from the harvest goddess' new year's game. (larger or smaller.) you can play it by watching your television and pressing the left arrow button until you see her face. this only works on spring 1-spring 5.
8. you can find one in the calender in the cottage. however, to get the cottage, you need 100,000,000g and 999 lumber. (to get this quickly, i would suggest befriending won to sell items for loads of gold.)
9. this will only work if you have all eight other gems. when you have all eight, look in mayor thomas' fridge.
hope this helps! ^^